Temperature, the minimum possible, just enough to release the vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffVapo

Hello again, I have another question, I hope I'm not too annoying ^^

I'm using an easy vape, the tempetature is not accurate, so I need to chose myself which temp on this I set.

So, if vapor start being released at 270F (on the easy vape, so maybe it corresponds to 350F, dunno), should I simply use 270?

In other words, should I vape to the lowest temperature possible, just enough to release the vapor?

Thanks in advance for your nice tips!

JeffVapo,

max

Out to lunch
Here's a well known study on vaping temps Jeff. It should give you a good idea of what compounds are released at different temps. If you set your temp low, to the point where you first start to get some vapor, you'll be missing out on not only some of the THC, but other active compounds as well.
http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizerstudy1.html

max,

fail

max said:
Here's a well known study on vaping temps Jeff. It should give you a good idea of what compounds are released at different temps. If you set your temp low, to the point where you first start to get some vapor, you'll be missing out on not only some of the THC, but other active compounds as well.
http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/vaporizerstudy1.html
When I click on the link this is what I get

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /healthfacts/vaporizerstudy1.html on this server.

fail,

max

Out to lunch
Link works for me. I've been using it for years and haven't seen anyone else report that it doesn't work for them.

max,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
When I click on the link this is what I get

Code:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /healthfacts/vaporizerstudy1.html on this server.
I just used the link and had no problems either. Could it be a firewall setting or something that could be changed in your computer?

momofthegoons,

Beezleb

works for me too, perhaps they were doing maintenance on the site you were on..

Beezleb,
Or ... your ISP knows what you are up to and does not want you to go there. :ninja:

Funny they would block that and NOT fuckcombustion.com!
What browser? Try a different one.

Howie Feltersnatch,

fail

Howie Feltersnatch said:
Or ... your ISP knows what you are up to and does not want you to go there. :ninja:

Funny they would block that and NOT fuckcombustion.com!
What browser? Try a different one.
LOL you nailed it!

I'm using IE8... Swiched to Chrome and the link works fine.
I wonder what they have against IE8...

fail,

JeffVapo

I need to admit I'm still having the same problem, As I said, my temp on the easy vape is not accurate.

So, how to know which temp to use if I can't just base it on when the vapor start to be released?
Should I find where vapor start to be released and add 20F? or something?

JeffVapo,

JeffVapo

so what do you think? If I see some vapors beginning at 245F, should I vape +20 from this point (265F) or +30 or whatever?

JeffVapo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom