Tank Suitable for Flying

jhands

Been looking at the Kanger topbox mini to vape my homemade cannaliquid with. I scrapped the v2 pro series 3 because the liquid kept flooding and plugging the carts after 3-5 good hits and after further research, v2 claims they only guarantee the device with their own liquid which is water like consistency.

Has anyone traveled with the topbox mini? Does it leak on planes?

Any recommendations for a mod/tank set up that will vape my semi viscous juice and not leak on planes?

jhands,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
zr2laQg.jpg

Wrong end of the stick.....

kellya86,
Reactions: Derrrpp

jhands

Starting to wonder why I joined this forum. Can never get a straight answer about anything.

jhands,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Starting to wonder why I joined this forum. Can never get a straight answer about anything.

Crap, now I feel bad....

Sorry I was only messing, please don't be put off, this forum is the best place on the Web for us sort, the people here are kind, helpful, decent people who are normally all too happy to help....

I thought someone would have replied after me with a proper answer for you....

I'm mainly a dry herb vaper, dont do liquids, so I can't really help you I'm afraid....

There are some threads here that may help you, don't give up on fc, it's a great place....

I'd feel terrible if you left because of my post....last time I try to be funny....

kellya86,
Reactions: AJS

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Are you vaping e-cig juice or something good? I think disposable carto's are the most leak resistant for nicotine vape juice. If you are talking about vaping Medicinal concentrates I would suggest a more viscous form like shatter or wax, those do not leak due to the viscosity of the substance being vaped.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: kellya86

jhands

I'm talking about medicinal concentrates that I make with qwet. Been diluting the sap with ejmix. Can I vape the sap in one of the contraptions you're speaking of? My tolerance is low so I'm not trying to go to outer space, which is why the diluted juice is more appealing for me

jhands,

Hyphy

The joyetech cubis has a cap that screws into the 'cup' tank for a truly leak-proof setup.

Hyphy,
Reactions: AJS

AJS

Calm Consistency
Crap, now I feel bad....

Sorry I was only messing, please don't be put off, this forum is the best place on the Web for us sort, the people here are kind, helpful, decent people who are normally all too happy to help....

I thought someone would have replied after me with a proper answer for you....

I'm mainly a dry herb vaper, dont do liquids, so I can't really help you I'm afraid....

There are some threads here that may help you, don't give up on fc, it's a great place....

I'd feel terrible if you left because of my post....last time I try to be funny....
Awh poor Kellya! Keep up your funny posts! You have great content!

Sorry, you gotta realize who you're dealing with though! We're most likely medicated over our heads and sometimes we lose sight of the urgency that some people request. I'm sure you'll find a helpful answer! Hyphy's suggestions seems pretty reasonable. I also know my brother would do some sort of napkin trick to stop his from leaking...I think reddit may be a bit more E-Cig savvy? But someone should come around to help!

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm talking about medicinal concentrates that I make with qwet. Been diluting the sap with ejmix. Can I vape the sap in one of the contraptions you're speaking of? My tolerance is low so I'm not trying to go to outer space, which is why the diluted juice is more appealing for me

The Cubis sounds like it would work with your diluted solution, OR just use one of these at a very low wattage (ie 6w-7w) with a small bit of straight QWET that you don't dilute and you can take very tiny sips with no spillage. I put smaller than BB sized balls into mine and stretch it out all day hitting it on low like that.

http://ineedhemp.com/product/2008/

mrbonsai420,
Top Bottom