Tank and pen for C02 Honey Oil

patrol

What kind of tank should I get to handle this concentrate? Do I need a special tank? I'm very new to vape pens and planning to make a vape pen purchase soon. I liked the tank on the joyetech in this vid
, would this work? where could I find it online? I'm searching for a pen that does not give hot hits as well, but would it just depend on the tank? I'm very new to this all and would appreciate some help thanks! :) I own a volcano and am very pleased with its hits, but its size is a major flaw. Feel free to answer any of my questions and thanks again!

patrol,

ak47bluntz

what part in the video does it come out in??? i aint trying to watch it. But what i could tell you a good ass tank is maybe the funnel type of atomizers would work great. i could help you out i deal with all the electronic cig tanks and all the different atomizers on the market. I like the 710m-atomizer its good for oils because you could place thick oils and it wont leak out and on top of all that it doesn't get hot. I've been smoking out of it for months and it hits amazing. PM me

ak47bluntz,
Top Bottom