tangerine taste bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklasd

im vaping some bud and its tasty kinda like a tangerine, im wondering if there is possibly something on it to make the bud heavier ie windex. any ideas?

jklasd,

Beezleb

their are citrus tasting strains. Rather nice.

Sometimes people will also store orange peels in their weed to keep it moist too. I dont recommend doing that as it seems to increase the chance of mold. Since dry weed is more favorable to vaping its largely a non issue for vaporist.

If you want to see if anything is added to it you ask yourself, does it taste chemically or different than the citrus flavor. Try smoking a bowl and see if it crackles or if anything odd happens when lighting and when its burning. If it lights and smokes as normal I wouldnt be concerned but then again that is hardly a thorough testing but its good enough for me.

Beezleb,

TheTree

In this area, the 16 year old dealers sometimes put a wedge of orange peel (I assume tangerine could be used) in the jar with the bud, they say it transfers moisture and makes the buds heavier, so there is that possibility. It breeds mould so if you think this has happened have a look at your buds. More likely you have a citrus tasting strain though I think.

TheTree,

Beezleb

Can be different colors from blueish to white. Google images for it and im sure you can see lots. It is a sad thing to see.

Beezleb,

jklasd

my bud doesn't to have any blueish to white spots and doesn't have anything i seen in the pictures i google. im not sure if i got high which kinda trip me out as well. im gonn vape it once more and see if anything happens. thats for the advice guys.

jklasd,

jklasd

well it seems to be doing the trick haha. i cant say if it taste different then the citrus flavor because i never had it. im positive my best bud is probably the mids of most people, or at least the pictures i seen of buds people have posted on marijuana.com.

jklasd,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom