taking magic flight on a plane?

Aejaxe

One thing that can save you all the problems is to Buy a inexpensive Brand New Vape to take with you and then leave behind .
New and unused won't get you into trouble . Cheaper then fines or Bail or having to go to court in a state you don't live in .
Why would anyone take the chance unless your a bit of a thrill seaker or thrive on taking risks .

A fine idea. However, the risk may be worth the money spent on a new unit. That was my logic.

Aejaxe,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Haha, well I'm done here. Have a good day folks!

Aejaxe please remember in some states people can and do go to jail for used paraphernalia . Six months in a county jail for a used vape or pipe . In the state I live in if it has a pot leaf or 420 on it even if brand spanking new it is an illegal item you will get arrested . The police here don't fuck around .

When you see a Judge after a day or two they may let you go with only thousands of dollars in fines and 3 drug classes a week that cost $40 each for a year , THATS GETTING OFF EASY !

Last edited:

jenlock

I took mine on the eurostar to Paris once, but was quite a scary experience when I saw a dog handler, never again!

jenlock,

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
First off, I have never tried any of my shenanigans on an International level. I just don't get out of bounds that much.

I have no real idea what a legal med card holder is allowed to do as far as traveling over lines.

I used to do a lot of this travel-stashing in the 90's, it was war on drugs, but since 911 there's a lot more security but it seems more terrorism based. Knives and explosives moreso. With a MFLB I would be watching the x-ray &metal detector equipment more than anything.

Back in '95 a K-9 handler said the dogs where only trained for one "job" most times, like bombs, drugs, or cadavers. Interesting but practically useless info. Most dogs in airports do cocaine and bombs I am told. Dated city cop heresy tho.

Do U like to gamble? Cuz your odds are fair. You will never get it on "carry on" imo. But as a backpacker I have checked many gear bags/suitcase with hidden goodies and never got caught. My metal camping gear may have helped camouflage stuff and confuse airport staff. Plant and devices always found thier way into airtight food/water/fuel containers.

Anymore I would just fwd it to a po box &pick it up when I get there. Like Appalachian trail thru-hikers do. Read a couple of the thousands of AT journals to see how.
My Big Sis does that when coming from Europe to here in the USA. Lately it's all e-cigs and concentrates tho. Heard of them being used on the lane if you can believe it.
I've read where law enforcement in some areas looks rite thru the e-ciggies because they're not trained up in EO technology yet.

I do know @least 1guy who got popped in customs for some herb/hash. Turned into a big fukkin deal, he won't talk about it but I do know he was in the Navy so in the end he got fined or something, lost some face, and if he leaves the USA he can't come back in!
Crazy.

Rambling over.
Let us know how it goes.

Outlaw Farmer,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom