Tafée Bowle Shipping & Ordering Thread

ChooChooCharlie

Hey, shipping threads deserve some pics too ...

was gonna score this glass tomorrow, but suppose I should stay home

Bowle-shipping-update-and-Neo-Face.jpg

"Neo Face" by Tom Marosz

Random:
look at these wet techno fans this weekend
don't think they care
(CRSSD at Waterfront Park, SD, CA)

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Mine has been delivered…now just a few more hours at the office before I can test.

jbm

Mine has been delivered, and they include various extra parts, but I did not receive a charger. The cable, but not the charger. I contacted them. Can’t use it yet anyway because I have a bad cold at the moment.

Timps27

The description says “USB-C Charging Cable”, I don’t believe a block is intended to come with. In general I agree with that, not every device needs to come with the block, that’s how I ended up with 100’s of spare USB-A blocks.

jbm

The description says “USB-C Charging Cable”, I don’t believe a block is intended to come with. In general I agree with that, not every device needs to come with the block, that’s how I ended up with 100’s of spare USB-A blocks.
That makes sense. I only ask because they were so “USE ONLY OUR CABLE AND CHARGER” wrt to version 1.

Timps27

Looking at the manual, it’s clearly new old stock. I would be surprised if everything other than the puck wasn’t also new old stock. Perhaps someone with a V1 could tell us if the pots/stems/potter work with their original.

ETA thanks to Charlie for clarifying in the main thread that the new stems are a tight fit in V1 so it does appear there has been a change from an owner of both.

Last edited:
Top Bottom