SYN Reverse Showerhead DI Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
IMG_1534.JPG

For Sale is my SYN Reverse Showerhead.
Got this on sale last 7/10. Is a great, fat can. I'd put this at just under my Mobius Clear in terms of diffusion. Larger Flavor Profile. Originally this can went for $400
ApGm3NFCQAAym2F.jpg
, kulture is showing them at $500 right now, only difference is theirs has an ice pinch and logo is in different location.
https://store.kultureva.com/syn-bent-neck-shower-head-black-and-red-label/dp/10659
I bought mine at $250 due to it already marked down from 400 to $330 due to the slightest crack in the lip of the GonG. then the 7/10 Sale knocked it all the way down to $250. pics of crack to follow. I have dabbed and clouded the crap outta this thing, had stuck domes, you name it (has a small spot of stain due to excessive use. still in perfect shape.

so for $250, with all that said i am gonna let this go for what i paid, that's right a slight blemish and $250 gets you an almost $500 piece.

really don't want to let this go, but i have my eye on another piece that i don't need so this has got make space and help pay for it. most solid feeling piece i have. expect it to long outlast even my mobius.
IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

here is the discoloration....
IMG_1542.JPG

and here is the crack...

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

feel free to ask any questions!

here's some video of a dry hit

Does come w/ Glass Nail and Dome w/ Dabber grooves

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
do you mean the beaker you were asking me about? not really looking into trades. maybe a lattice or honeycomb/disc.. you can always pm pics, tho.
thanks for looking. not in a huge rush to let her go. it's perfect size for guests. mates perfectly w/ the cloud. if she doesn't sell i won't be hugely disappointed.

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: mvapes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom