syn inverted showercap bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
up for sale is my syn inverted showercap bubbler. nothing wrong with it just can't keep as many toys as i used too with new addition to the family. i bought this around 4/20 so its fairly new and has only seen vapor and dabs. sorry but i've removed the syn label on it, was gonna do a custom mouth piece for it but never got to it yet. its roughly 10.5" to top of mouthpiece, and about 4" to the 18.8mm joint, will come with syn bowl.i really love the perc on this piece so its hard for me to sell it. i'm selling for $250, buyer pays fees and shipping.(paypal only) only selling to lower 48 states for now.

p6075110.jpg

p4244243.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's a sick little bub, boobs.... I always admired that piece when you made those vids. I have the urge to buy it even though I, too am trying to keep my collection small. Hell, I've got a bub up for sale here, too now. If you had posted this 2 weeks ago, I would've snapped it up. :nod:

Stu,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
That's a sick little bub, boobs.... I always admired that piece when you made those vids. I have the urge to buy it even though I, too am trying to keep my collection small. Hell, I've got a bub up for sale here, too now. If you had posted this 2 weeks ago, I would've snapped it up. :nod:

i should of posted this sooner, but had a real hard time letting it go, hahaha everytime i would almost complete the post, i would just delete it. i really wanted to custom out the mouth piece and add a male gong so i can use my ht as a mouth piece, i think it would look so awesome on this piece but it has to go :( also found a new home for my sheldon too, i should take a family shot before they are all gone. :(

the reti you picked up looks awesome stu. a mobius piece is still on my wish list.

ilovebOObs,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom