SWGP (PROTO)

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I purchased my SWGP last weekend through Vgoodies. It was a super smooth transaction as always with those guys. I received my unit Wednesday evening. I was extremely busy last week, so I barely had any time to play until Friday night.

The lab opened Friday after work and vigorous testing ensued lol. Like all PID controlled vapes you have to figure out what temperature works best for you. I’ve literally been from 540° to 640° on my Newvape controller. I know it’s Cannabis hardware now, but the controller says Newvape. This very second I am at 615°, but I’m trying to get it down to the exact degree so I’m going up and down.

Purchasing a vape I’ve never seen before, so I didn’t have any idea how it was going to arrive. I was very pleasantly surprised by the presentation. It came in a very compact airtight hard case everything had its own little pocket surrounded by foam so nothing moves around. This will definitely be going on vacation with me and I will use that case. When I picked up the unit it was stunning! It is much heavier than all of my other vapes that were similar. The handles on the unit in the carb cap are beautiful and match the heads beauty, which make it a sexy beast. MADE IN AMERICA!!!🔥💪🏾💯❤️

Not only is the vape beautiful, but it is a powerhouse! I have been destroyed all weekend! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪🏾💨💪🏾💨. My eyes have never been so bloodshot. Off of way less than I used in my other vapes that are of this style. In the videos, it appears that he’s using a lot more than what the bowl requires which is a big plus for me because I like to microdose and go hard. I’m able to do that with this vape. I love that I do not have to stir and I can leave the head inside the bowl during the entire session without worrying about it charging my material. It’s way more relaxing and enjoying. I enjoy putting the bowl in and taking five or six hits. The flavor taste so much better because there’s never that scorch at the temperatures I use. Now I finally understand what he means when he was saying the heat doesn’t blast down from the top which allows for cooler vapor. I was also very pleasantly surprised by how good a dab works and tasted on the device. The double-decker’s are Mike Tyson uppercuts! Be careful.

All in all I am extremely happy with my purchase! I’m going to have to keep pounding away to see if it makes the long-haul, but so far it looks good. If there was a complaint, I’d say the stand. The stand is nice, but I’m just not a fan of those type of stands. So I’m going to be looking for a large ashtray of some sort. But the stand is working for now.

I’m probably forgetting some things. I’m probably rambling. Grammar probably off. I’m definitely HIGH AF!

My opinion so far is SWGP🔥🔥🔥💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💨💨💨💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I purchased my SWGP last weekend through Vgoodies. It was a super smooth transaction as always with those guys. I received my unit Wednesday evening. I was extremely busy last week, so I barely had any time to play until Friday night.

The lab opened Friday after work and vigorous testing ensued lol. Like all PID controlled vapes you have to figure out what temperature works best for you. I’ve literally been from 540° to 640° on my Newvape controller. I know it’s Cannabis hardware now, but the controller says Newvape. This very second I am at 615°, but I’m trying to get it down to the exact degree so I’m going up and down.

Purchasing a vape I’ve never seen before, so I didn’t have any idea how it was going to arrive. I was very pleasantly surprised by the presentation. It came in a very compact airtight hard case everything had its own little pocket surrounded by foam so nothing moves around. This will definitely be going on vacation with me and I will use that case. When I picked up the unit it was stunning! It is much heavier than all of my other vapes that were similar. The handles on the unit in the carb cap are beautiful and match the heads beauty, which make it a sexy beast. MADE IN AMERICA!!!🔥💪🏾💯❤️

Not only is the vape beautiful, but it is a powerhouse! I have been destroyed all weekend! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪🏾💨💪🏾💨. My eyes have never been so bloodshot. Off of way less than I used in my other vapes that are of this style. In the videos, it appears that he’s using a lot more than what the bowl requires which is a big plus for me because I like to microdose and go hard. I’m able to do that with this vape. I love that I do not have to stir and I can leave the head inside the bowl during the entire session without worrying about it charging my material. It’s way more relaxing and enjoying. I enjoy putting the bowl in and taking five or six hits. The flavor taste so much better because there’s never that scorch at the temperatures I use. Now I finally understand what he means when he was saying the heat doesn’t blast down from the top which allows for cooler vapor. I was also very pleasantly surprised by how good a dab works and tasted on the device. The double-decker’s are Mike Tyson uppercuts! Be careful.

All in all I am extremely happy with my purchase! I’m going to have to keep pounding away to see if it makes the long-haul, but so far it looks good. If there was a complaint, I’d say the stand. The stand is nice, but I’m just not a fan of those type of stands. So I’m going to be looking for a large ashtray of some sort. But the stand is working for now.

I’m probably forgetting some things. I’m probably rambling. Grammar probably off. I’m definitely HIGH AF!

My opinion so far is SWGP🔥🔥🔥💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💨💨💨💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥!
Thank you for the kind words brother! You were our first, and that is special! :love: please enjoy in good health and reach out with any questions or concerns!:tup: Some Gorilla Glue in honor of busting our cherry!:science:

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
And he sent you a link to VGZ? Neat!

Top Bottom