• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Swagger Prototype Showercap HydraTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtpie

Good evening FC! I have one of the first Showercap HydraTubes (HT) made by SwaggerGlass. This particular prototype was made by the glass blower Trainwreck under the supervision of Dawnk (creator of the showercap) before he left Swagger, and has a straight neck to it. Since this is a prototype they used some tubing that had some air bubbles in it and a scratch. During the creation of this tube the air bubbles and scratch got stretched creating a mark on the tube (I've included a photo of the mark). It is only cosmetic and does not affect the structure or function of the glass in any way. I knowingly received the HT this way.

Only reason why I'm selling this is to get some extra funds for my upcoming wedding. I want to make the day as special as I can for my soon to be Mrs. The HT takes an insanely small amount of water, fires evenly, preserves taste, and provides maximum diffusion.

Picture of the Flaw:

Price is $235 including Priority Shipping via USPS within the US. International buyers please message me to work out a shipping price. I accept Paypal (fees on buyer), Money Orders, and Certified Checks. I will ship double boxed and bombproof within 48 hours of receiving payment. If paying by Paypal this means when the funds clear into my bank account which takes 3-5 business days after transferring the payment from Paypal.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Let my special day be your chance to own a special HT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom