Survey for Product !

fuoco vape

Survey for Product !

Hi guys!

I am in development of a portable herb vape that is so stealthy that it can be used anywhere! I am an engineer who vapes in a country where consumption is illegal. The idea is to build a device for people who want to vape but not draw unnecessary attention of authorities or just people. You could use it in plain sight and no one would know.

Please help me understand the need for such a device by filling out this survey.

https://forms.gle/hPGCoLU27NBdvTQz6

fuoco vape,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm not sure what distinction you're making between small size and stealth. Also I don't appreciate the "how much would you pay?" as a required question while the features I'd prefer are all lumped into one text field response.

In general I'd prefer you ante up like other new product designers with design ideas and mockups followed by requests for feedback.

Last edited:

Sensory Leaf

+1 for the how much would you pay... Come with a product, before eyeing up people's wallets. I don't know when this survey was written; but I'd assume you have conducted some market research, and as such, are aware of the whole Apple app store saga.... I'm not sure offering something (app) which you probably can't offer [to all users] is going to go down well

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Survey for Product !

Hi guys!

I am in development of a portable herb vape that is so stealthy that it can be used anywhere! I am an engineer who vapes in a country where consumption is illegal. The idea is to build a device for people who want to vape but not draw unnecessary attention of authorities or just people. You could use it in plain sight and no one would know.

Please help me understand the need for such a device by filling out this survey.

https://forms.gle/hPGCoLU27NBdvTQz6
Hi! Welcome!
How long have you been in development? If its in the early stages, that's fine, too. All things start out on the drawing board.

Given that you're in India, I can see the need for a stealthy vape, but what exactly do *you* want to see in a stealth vape? Most new vape manufacturers tend to start off with features they themselves wanted that they didn't see in other vaporizers on the market. Just how stealthy do you want your product to be?

What shape do you feel goes with being stealthy? A pen style vape? something wider, but slimmer? Something that you can wear on a keychain, necklace, or belt buckle without drawing too much attention? Are you looking for the smallest form factor, or the most efficient size for the shape you've decided on?

And what's more, you would want to decide on what heater, battery, and form factor would fit into those design decisions.

Try not to worry about money until you have a rough idea of what you'd want to see and can quiz us on things we'd want to see from there. There are vapes on many users' favorite lists that cost close to $1000. But it's up to you to know just how much your production costs boil down to and how difficult your mechanical requirements are to obtain.

These responses are less than excited because you came to us with an idea and... only an idea. We don't see any mockups, no baseline explanations on how it may work, etc. That tells us that you probably even haven't gotten to that point yet, so why would you come to us asking about what we (or our wallets) would want in a vape that doesn't conceptually exist yet?

Still, I'm all for market competition, so I do urge you to delve a bit more into exactly what it is you want to create, or come back when you have a more concrete idea of what it is you're hoping to provide to a market with so many different options already available.

darbarikanada

if people in India already use e-cigs that utilise mods, all you have to do is make a product that looks like an e-cig - it's more about appearance than size. weed's legal where I live but not in public, but there are so many people puffing away on all kinds of gadgets that it's pretty much impossible to know who's vaping nicotine and who's vaping cannabis.

check out the 'tinymight'; the glass mouthpiece doesn't look like the atomizer you'd see on a mod (e.g. saionara) but the overall shape resembles a mod-based device, plus it can be used 'on demand', so you could only activate it when the coast is clear.

darbarikanada,
Reactions: Ramahs

lookhigh

FC member
Plenty of small vapes out now. need one that is smell proof, that would be something new.

lookhigh,
Top Bottom