Survey by The Society for the Preservation of Stoner Lore.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Around 17 iirc... Had a 6 year break when I lived in the Middle East, for obvious reasons... Moved to Canada and was stopped by a guy on the sidewalk and he asked if I wanted to buy weed as he was too tired to walk back to his dealers place and get some cash for the returned weed! So first score was unknown and was pretty good!
Got into growing as well and eventually got my medical status approved.
43 now and still going strong!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Across a 50 year period, it seems most of us got our first hit in HS.
Glad to see I’m not eldest, nor the only elder.

Very pleased to see all the young people partaking, welocome to your creative, insightful, self-manifesting life!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
SAME. Well, it was in a wooded area near the freshman dorms. It didn't become habitual until I was 21. Then I had a t-break of a few months, I think.

My first time was in my dorm room with friends. We smoked a joint and blew our hits into the old toilet paper roll stuffed with drier sheets hack.

I then opened a can of spaghetti-o's with a screwdriver and devoured the contents cold. It was love at first puff.

gangababa

21 then, 72 now
Introduced post-college by my younger brother did not become an addict
I never gate-wayed to anything else
Some breaks for child rearing
Now 15 years of continuous waking/taking/baking 24/7/365
Good health, low heart rate, no pressure problems, functional lungs, strong walker, trim, vegetarian

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
19 at my first tokes, but didn't really get into it until the following year; 70 now.

Back in my twenties, if I couldn't get some grass, I'd do or try anything. Snorted H once. Snorted C probably a dozen times. Drank a couple of bottles of cough syrup. Also tried dried banana leaves. But pot always just hit the spot.

Though I got stoned nearly every evening and nearly every weekend(except for two periods when I was subject to random drug tests), I never, not once in nearly fifty years, got stoned before or while working. Recreation not complete addiction was always my thing with weed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom