Supreme vs FlowerPot

HandyMan

I’m in the market for one of these bad boys and I’m considering both of these since these are rumored to be the 2 best vapes at getting you extremely high. I’ve had 2 people tell me the supreme gets them higher but is it a much stronger high or just a little bit? Any input is appreciated thanks!

Vaporware

Material safety is a touchy subject here, but the FlowerPot is all Grade 2 Titanium while the Supreme heats an aluminum tube you draw from. I pointed people toward the Supreme as a heavy hitter for a while, but...I trust the FP materials more right now.

If anyone wants to point me to info that might convince me to recommend the Supreme again or maybe even try it though, I’m open to learning more about it!

Also, if you’re into dabbing and you’d like to try that simultaneously with flower, the FP is the way to go and that should give a stronger hit than just flower in the Supreme. Either can do concentrates put directly on flower though.

Morty

I just read it. :freak:

@HandyMan Both are top tier IMO. Both will funk you up good. I think it depends more on what kind of vaping experience you want. Supreme does whole chunks/nugz better. FP can do double deckers. Shit like that.

Have you considered a Vapcap M ? Not sure if you've heard of it as it doesn't get a lot of exposure on Vaporents.

:razz:

Lastly, may I offer a possible 3rd option.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-vapbong-from-art-of-vapor.29579/

Best of luck. Whatever route you choose, you gonna be high, high, high. :ko: Enjoy it! :tup:

Welcome to FC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HandyMan

I just read it. :freak:

@HandyMan Both are top tier IMO. Both will funk you up good. I think it depends more on what kind of vaping experience you want. Supreme does whole chunks/nugz better. FP can do double deckers. Shit like that.

Have you considered a Vapcap M ? Not sure if you've heard of it as it doesn't get a lot of exposure on Vaporents.

:razz:

Lastly, may I offer a possible 3rd option.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-vapbong-from-art-of-vapor.29579/

Best of luck. Whatever route you choose, you gonna be high, high, high. :ko: Enjoy it! :tup:

Welcome to FC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually have 3 DynaVaps lol. An Omni, an 18 M, and a shadow M otw. Going to check the link rn

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If anyone wants to point me to info that might convince me to recommend the Supreme again or maybe even try it though, I’m open to learning more about it!
I figure that if the Germans gave S&B medical certification for the Volcano (Medic) that also uses an aluminum heat exchanger, then it's probably safe enough for me to use. Of course I've smoked out of enough beer can pipes that a little more aluminum ain't gonna do any more damage that my body has already been exposed to. :disgust:

:peace:

Summer

Long Island, NY

There's no way in hell that the vapcap is in the same league as the 2 that the OP is referencing. And I think DV is represented satisfactorily on reddit -- especially in r/entexchange & it's own r/dynavapexchange. :p

Last edited:

habitat-fc

I’m in the market for one of these bad boys and I’m considering both of these since these are rumored to be the 2 best vapes at getting you extremely high. I’ve had 2 people tell me the supreme gets them higher but is it a much stronger high or just a little bit? Any input is appreciated thanks!

The Flowerpot is amazing, but if you are after the hardest hitting, I would have a look into the Glass Symphony by @jojo monkey . It is meant to be a beast at extraction, and a lot of people claim its the strongest available at the moment. Plus it's got an almost pure glass vapour path!

Vaporware

Thanks @Stu I’ll have to look into the Volcano’s heat exchanger. If the aluminum tube on the Supreme isn’t a concern then it does appear to be a good one to recommend as a heavy hitter. :)

Morty

There's no way in hell that the vapcap is in the same league as the 2 that the OP is referencing. And I think DV is represented satisfactorily on reddit
It twas...a joke. A vaporents, every 3rd post is about the M, joke.

If the aluminum tube on the Supreme isn’t a concern then it does appear to be a good one to recommend as a heavy hitter
Just wanted to make sure you knew the whole thing is aluminum, the bowl & the heating block. The Supreme is one bad son of a bitch. Straight up.

Of course I've smoked out of enough beer can pipes that a little more aluminum ain't gonna do any more damage that my body has already been exposed to
I too have smoked out of a pop can a few times as a youngin'. I have also owned Supremes (as you know Stu). It's not even in the same league IMO. The alu on the Sup is heavy duty & top grade. The can, not so much. Not once have I ever gotten a metal taste from the Supreme, where as with the pop can...:puke:

Wow, that's incredible! Everything I thought I wanted in a vaporizer just went out the window
Inverted...is Alive!!! Inverted, this is made by the same guy who made the Vapor Snake! Stu might getting one too. It's off the friggin' chain!

Last edited:

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I've been away for a while, but my brain somehow let me come back today. This thread may be just what I was looking for. I have been thinking about the Supreme for a year or longer. Might be time to snag one.

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
Sweet. What if you don't have a water tool? (I don't have a water tool.)

Off-topic: I got my Ohio medical marijuana card last Friday. I think the dispensaries are supposed to open late this month or next month. Probably won't matter much, because the black market might be a better option much/most of the time. But still, this is pretty huge.

Vaporware

It's pretty much for water tools. Probably not for you if you don't like them. You could use it with a J hook I suppose but that would be pretty hardcore.

You can of course use a larger glass piece with no water too; @VCBud uses his glass dry with the FP (and everything else) for anyone who wants to see it. A J-hook would be pretty hardcore though. :lol:

Morty

Last edited:

ejackyou

Hamilton
A couple questions. Can someone share a good video of the FlowerPot? And would the Plenty be in the same class as these two vapes?

The Plenty is Up there for True Vaporizing, I wouldn't downgrade it to the Class of those other two

ejackyou,
Top Bottom