Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
i feel that the supreme definitely has more milk to it, but the VHW has a bigger kick.

Portability,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
if you look at the narrow chamber on the supreme, it is very reminiscent of a long PD stem. i reckon it takes advantage of both convection and conduction.

quick question, do you guys just heat up a certain corner, or heat up all 4 sides evenly?

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
SM- I hold mine horizontally, and heat the center of the block with the torch angled away from the wooden parts.

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the more I hit this thing, the more I think of it as a PD on steroids.

it has a very unique way of delivering the first hit that is very different from whip based vapes or even the vhw for that matter.

I noticed that the first initial pull gives you the tastiest and thickest cloud whereas with with the SSV or VHW, I find the thicker vapes come after the first hit. I'm pretty sure this has to do with the narrow bore of the bowl and having both convection/conduction qualities. The first hit is absolutely amazing. I just wish it was a little easier to stir since I believe the stirring and breaking down process of teh abv exposes more of the plant material to be vaporized.

I kinda lump this vape in the same category as the VHW in terms of how "smart" and "careful" you need to be when you use it. I was awed by the stupidity of the peoplle I was hanging out with when they would touch the heating element shortly after seeing my put a torch to it to heat up. I dunno what they were thinking, it says "hot" on there... kinda said to witness to tell you the truth. Kinda like the people who drop a VHW then act all amazed that the thing shattered on the floor...

i give this thing a solid 9.5 in the function category, if they just smoothed out some of the rough edges, this thing could be a real winner

stonemonkey55,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Stonemonkey,

I believe that the instant power of the Supreme is largely due to the fact that the bowl holding the herbs actually heats up with the heating element for the Supreme, while the other two vapes you mentioned rely more on the hot air passing over the herbs to heat them (this ambient heat conditions the herbs in the Supreme by bringing them to near-vape temperatures).

I, too, wish that this impressive little unit could be cleaned spotless like glass (I also would love for the temp screen to be better protected and more durable).

I hope this helps (and look foreword to additional thoughts/insight)

Progress,
Reactions: Morty

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
that makes total sense, so it does use a little conduction and a little convection, the results are great. The cogs are turning in my head on how to make this thing even better, I'll share my results once I flush out the thoughts a bit more.

stonemonkey55,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Extremely interested in this vape for some milky tube shots.

Anybody ordered this unit internationally? I'm thinking a butane lighter might cause massive problems with air + customs. I'm assuming you can order from overseas (sending an email).

Can some of the users give an estimate on bowl size (weight or PD/MZ bowl comparison?) and generally how many hits they get off the unit? I use a PD 95% of the time, but I'm yearning for some serious milk.

About the rubber joint... will it fit 14.4mm bongs correctly? Is it airtight (quite important)? ALL my pieces are 14.4 and I don't want to throw money away. I'm assuming the rubber joint and other parts of the vape are all made to withstand the heat?

Thanks in advance guys.

Chubba,

Bananiq

I dont know why, but I cannot find anywhere what material is the heating element made of. Is it the alluminium as the inside tube bowl?

Bananiq,

reece

Bananiq said:
I dont know why, but I cannot find anywhere what material is the heating element made of. Is it the alluminium as the inside tube bowl?
I believe it is. I spoke with the inventor years ago and that is what I remember. Have you tried emailing him?

reece,

Bananiq

This vape has got my respect quite earlier, but I didnt emailed him. However, with all respect to the awesome functionality of superme vape, but they could have published some more information about heating element on the website, instead of claims that it is "100% safe as glass. " and most advanced heating element in the world.. :/
Anyways the design itself is really effective and combination of conduction / convention methods can bring loads of fun.

Additionally, nowadays I find the idea that I must heat the element before drawings as more inferior compared to the direct-inhaling vapes such vg/vs. The point is - while drawings with superme, the temperature of heating element is always (even though slow) decreasing.... While with vs/vg you can achieve gradually increasing temperature while inhaling, which is definitely a plus for me.

I would like so much try this vape anyway, .. but the price is not appealing to me, I would rather spend few bucks more for my dream VHW :brow:

I hate typing posts like this after VS sessions, damn so many edits

Bananiq,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..

Works with both 18 and 14mm joints chubba, no worries. I'd say bowlsize is about 8-10 times bigger than a PD/MZ stem but IDK, hard to be sure. I can pack .2 in that thing no problem, maybe with a room for a little more. I couldn't tell you how many hits I get because I just keep going until no more vapor is produced.

aznfknpride,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Thanks for the reply azn!

Since you have used a PD style vape and the Supreme, whats your general comparison on size of the hits? Is it significantly larger?

I'm pretty damn happy with my PD and nothing will ever replace it, but I'm really craving a vape that will milk up my bong collection.

The PD really struggles obviously on a 1.5 foot perc bong, the draw is very long (slow) and the vapor is nearly invisible, it just doesn't create the thickness... it gets me nice and high, it's just not satisfying like a bong should be though, if you get what I'm saying.

I couldn't tell you how many hits I get because I just keep going until no more vapor is produced.
Rough estimate... like do you kill it in 2-3? or 5? or 10?

Thanks in advance :D

Chubba,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
The hits are way bigger chubba. I was duffing bowls in one hit with the PD/17" toro setup but it really doesn't compare to the vapor put out by the Supreme.

If I pack the bowl full, I can get 3-4 real good rips out of it before it turns a light brown color.. I dunno, it's hard to say because everybody's rips are different in size.

aznfknpride,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
The hits are way bigger chubba. I was duffing bowls in one hit with the PD/17" toro setup but it really doesn't compare to the vapor put out by the Supreme.
Cheers for the reply, that's what I wanted to hear :D I smoked bongs for 10 years prior to vapor and while PD vaporbonging is fun... your Supreme vids (and Stonemonkeys VHW vids, which is next on the list) seem like they might finally be able to replicate the old experience somewhat :D

One last thing, since you're the only person that ordered it without the lighter it seems. Did you have to the contact the owner and put in a special order or was there an option (or somewhere to type) in the order screen to specify?

I probably don't want a butane lighter going through customs, sounds like trouble.

EDIT: Just randomly, you got any of your PD hits on video to compare?

Chubba,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
PD toro:

SV toro:

best vids I could find to compare, sorry. To order without the torch I just emailed the guy and ask him if it was available without the torch. I know how you feel about vaporbonging... Using a whip/bag just feels sacrilege to me, lol.

aznfknpride,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Cheers anz, everything is all in motion now (sent off a email this morning).

Now it's just a matter of waiting till he gets back to me then I can order... my HVY 9mm 8-arm should be popping up anyday now, I might continue using the Roor till the Supreme turns up so I can have a thick hit off my first ever perc bong :ninja:

EDIT:

How is there customer service? Hoping I get a reply by the morning so I can get my order moving :D

Chubba,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Chubba said:
Cheers anz, everything is all in motion now (sent off a email this morning).

Now it's just a matter of waiting till he gets back to me then I can order... my HVY 9mm 8-arm should be popping up anyday now, I might continue using the Roor till the Supreme turns up so I can have a thick hit off my first ever perc bong :ninja:

EDIT:

How is there customer service? Hoping I get a reply by the morning so I can get my order moving :D
Chubba, customer service is pretty good, he's only a one man shop so he has a lot on his table.

Cool guy, I met up with him to pick up my Supreme and haven't had any service issues thus far.

BTW - I believe it's a stainless steel heater

stonemonkey55,

Raf007

Retailer
About that Supreme, do you guys think/know if it's possible to use only a candle ?

And how G-shock is it ? Like could you just put it in your backpack and then go caving/spelunking ?

Raf007,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I don't think a candle would provide enough heat to cause that block of metal to warm up at a fast enough rate. Could be wrong. But I think it would take forever to heat that to the right temp using a candle.

DevoTheStrange,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I have no experience with the supreme vaporizer. Just making an educated guess being that you have to heat the metal part with a torch to reach temp. like I said before. could be wrong.

DevoTheStrange,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
DevoTheStrange said:
I don't think a candle would provide enough heat to cause that block of metal to warm up at a fast enough rate. Could be wrong. But I think it would take forever to heat that to the right temp using a candle.
You would also irrevocably soot up the heating block. Good way to ruin the supreme and possibly fuck up the taste.

Skunkypete,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Raf007 said:
About that Supreme, do you guys think/know if it's possible to use only a candle ?

And how G-shock is it ? Like could you just put it in your backpack and then go caving/spelunking ?
It is really durable and I think u could put it in your backpack doing those activites withot an issue.

Candle definitly won't do it. I wish it did. Busting outthe torch can intimidate some folks when you're about to vape.

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
Raf007 said:
like what forever ? 5min ? 15 m ? an hour ?? :D
Even 15 min is impractical, and it would take longer, assuming it would work at all. Like the Vapman and Phyto-Lab, you MUST use a torch with the Supreme

max,

Raf007

Retailer
Ok, THX all !
Well then I'm glad I just bought a vaporgenie ... waiting for me at the post office.
I had a sudden doubt when reading that post, but you reassured me.
Coz I was looking for a device depending on nothing more than a regular flame.

@SkunkyPete
How could you "irrevocably soot up" that thing ? you can always clean soot usually.... or so I tought.

Raf007,
Top Bottom