Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Poostuff

Please delete
If typing an email is too much time and work, maybe the supreme isn't for you. It takes longer to torch it up to temp then the 20 seconds it takes to bang out a quick email... ;)
Ha ouch, I'm ok with pre heating it's just sometimes on a Friday after work I'll quickly shop for a vape on a whim & all I meant is "add to cart" is a little easier for that kind of shopping. It looks great I'll get onto buying one soon.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I don't know if anyone else cares about this shit, but I wanted to test the temp differentials between the bowl and installed temp probe during use. Turns out it gets up to about 45°C during heating, then starts lessening pretty quickly about the time that it's ready to hit.

The video would have been a lot shorter if I had not been using a dying torch in need of more butane. :disgust:

:peace:

Grizzly_Adams

Torch vapes all the way!
got a new piece tonight and have been messing with my supreme since ive came home so far its pretty amazing. its a 18mm fritted perc with a good little bend to the neck so no drool :clap: if i ever figure out how to upload images ill post a picture of this beauty. :rockon:

Grizzly_Adams,

Matt73

When repairing, how do you change the probe to the cable? Is it difficult?
Sorry, I don't have the thermometer with probe, so I can't say how difficult it is to change. I am also very interested how to make this modification.

I just received my S3 and I am still testing it for best use. So far I can say that for tiny loads I like to use it dry (with the Solo stem). Bigger bowls need water IMO.
I like the Supreme very much. It has a fantastic smooth flavourful taste. And with a big torch the heat up time is no problem at all.
I need to say that my girlfriend likes sipping on the Solo more. The torch use and heavy hits is not for her.
What is the preferred draw style here? Fast or slow, short or long draw?

GTAVaper

I use the Supreme V3 exclusively through water.

With very good herb I only load about 1 cm of tamped ground herb into the very bottom of the bowl and that amount is great for a personal lift-off.

If I use straight broken off nugs then this will fluff up in size since it isn't tamped and allows for better airflow around the herb nugs.

But the one thing that I really like about the Supreme is that you can pack the bowl/tube full to the top with ground herb that is not very good ......and it will extract everything with the most efficiency and get clouds where other lesser vapes struggle with the poorer material.

Vape Dr.

Hello all!:wave:

I just picked up a Supreme V3 with a custom 18mm Ti downstem/chamber I picked up from a solid dude @mestizo and figured I'd show you all!

Here it is with a 14" beaker I picked up from another great FC member @Oogendoogan.

Custom little screens:D

Nice stand

Perfect for the beaker :)

Ran her up to almost 150C and let the temp rise a bit

I was able to get a huge hit, clear the beaker, and 2 more huge hits!

ABV from 3 huge hits from .1 of gorilla glue and still looks good for a few more!:rockon:

The taste of the supreme V3 is absolutely amazing!:p

It's so simple to use, with the torch shown I can reach a solid temp in well under 30 seconds. So freakin tasty and conservative!:nod:

Super happy with the Supreme V3!:clap:

***EDIT IN***

Yes as @subway13029 said it is Titanium not stainless steel. I don't know why I said that I'm pretty vaped. Thanks for catching that.:tup:

Last edited:

GTAVaper

@Vape Dr.

Welcome aboard the Supreme vaping adventure!

We have a few of the same high performing vapes and I think that you are really going to love the addition of the Supreme to your stable of vapes.

From low temp tasty vapor to high tempt toasty vapour - it can do no wrong!

I know that you are not so much a high temperature vaper.....but I hope that you try the higher temps with the Supreme as they are safe to attain without fear of combustion and still somehow taste alright.

I use a "Big Shot" torch that works very well for a small in hand torch.....but propane and MAP gas torches work well too. If you heat at the corner in a slightly upwards direction so that the flame splays out across two surfaces and pull the heat away at about 190....then the heat can climb up to about 210 - with a powerful torch.

I usually temperature step with my Supreme and go for about 170C first hit and then go to 190C & 210C for my next two sessions.

Performs flawlessly at any temperature!

P.S. I don't understand why @mestizo would ever let such a sweet setup go? I know that the Supreme is one of my most valued vapes and one of my favourites that I would miss the most if it parted from me for any reason

buckhakeesah

Hello all!:wave:

I just picked up a Supreme V3 with a custom 18mm SS downstem/chamber I picked up from a solid dude @mestizo and figured I'd show you all!

Here it is with a 14" beaker I picked up from another great FC member @Oogendoogan.

Custom little screens:D

Nice stand

Perfect for the beaker :)

Ran her up to almost 150C and let the temp rise a bit

I was able to get a huge hit, clear the beaker, and 2 more huge hits!

ABV from 3 huge hits from .1 of gorilla glue and still looks good for a few more!:rockon:

The taste of the supreme V3 is absolutely amazing!:p

It's so simple to use, with the torch shown I can reach a solid temp in well under 30 seconds. So freakin tasty and conservative!:nod:

Super happy with the Supreme V3!:clap:

30 sec with the one BBB creme brulee? I see people with 2 torches and it seems to be over a minute for them. Did you time this?

buckhakeesah,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

mestizo

@Vape Dr.

Welcome aboard the Supreme vaping adventure!

We have a few of the same high performing vapes and I think that you are really going to love the addition of the Supreme to your stable of vapes.

From low temp tasty vapor to high tempt toasty vapour - it can do no wrong!

I know that you are not so much a high temperature vaper.....but I hope that you try the higher temps with the Supreme as they are safe to attain without fear of combustion and still somehow taste alright.

I use a "Big Shot" torch that works very well for a small in hand torch.....but propane and MAP gas torches work well too. If you heat at the corner in a slightly upwards direction so that the flame splays out across two surfaces and pull the heat away at about 190....then the heat can climb up to about 210 - with a powerful torch.

I usually temperature step with my Supreme and go for about 170C first hit and then go to 190C & 210C for my next two sessions.

Performs flawlessly at any temperature!

P.S. I don't understand why @mestizo would ever let such a sweet setup go? I know that the Supreme is one of my most valued vapes and one of my favourites that I would miss the most if it parted from me for any reason
I wasn't planning on letting it go, I had just aquired recently and made some accessories for it, @Vape Dr. asqued for it while working in another deal, and because of financial hardship I knew I had to let it go eventually, I don't think I'll miss it because it was a vape I put away for the future since all my vaping is done with portable pens at the moment.
I'm glad it went to a great individual and FC community member.

Vape Dr.

30 sec with the one BBB creme brulee? I see people with 2 torches and it seems to be over a minute for them. Did you time this?
Yep I timed it at about 22-23 seconds.
Remember ambient temperature though. I was starting out at 86F which is already over 30C and the torch is very powerful. I only heated it to 147C because as @GTAVaper mentioned I'm a low temp guy. Super fast heat up!

GTAVaper

Nope .....for me to reach about 180-185C it takes about 45-50s (with one torch).....and the temp still climbs. I am guessing that for @Vape Dr. to hit about 147C that he probably pulls the torch off at the low 130's C and that it climbs the rest of the way on its own.

But still 23s is quicker than I would have guessed ......I am also pretty sure that the Big Shot is a more powerful torch too. But I will time it sometime with a stopwatch against the temperature climb and post that within the next week or so.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I went and bought a propane torch to see how much faster it was than my butane torch. It's a hellava lot more powerful and although I haven't timed it yet, probably heats the Supreme in half a minute or so.

However I'm sticking with the butane torch for now as it's just easier for me to set it next to the SV3 and come back in 90 seconds or so than to have to manually aim the giant propane torch for half a minute. I'm a lazy fuck.

Here's a pic for size comparison:

KldZsU7.jpg

:peace:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...i was sick of reading how GREAT this vape is compared to literally EVERY OTHER vape out there,
so i HAD to email ed :clap:
... now the wait!

TBH, if i didn't read COUNTLESS times in various threads how the supreme out preforms all other vapes
in taste and effect, i wouldn't have given this one a chance... it looks like something Frankenstein almost...

... Hopefully in a weeks time I will come back here boasting how BEAST this thing actually is :D

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My girlfriend calls it the "hot box", And asks why the handle has to be so janky LOL. I call it "The Beast"! in a Head-to-Head-To-Head contest between the Daisy, Evo, and Supreme V3 I think we have a winner. Although you can whitewall a combustion bong with all 3. This thing hits like a freight train!! Plus no grinding is nice and makes for tasty hits! I would like some more bowls and different screen options for those bowls. By the way a little of the RBT steel mesh from the milaana will let you hit a decent dab in it!

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Been said before but bears repeating....MOST ADVANCED HEATING ELEMENT IN THE INDUSTRY

Forcing air through a virtual marathon of heated pathways to supercharge molecules into a terp and cannabinoid "paint stripper power washer":

he1.jpg

This is the Supreme 3's magic and must be respected. The herbs don't stand a chance against this power and all succumb.

I seem to be an expert in vapes that are deceiving to the eye and initially undervalued by most observers (Infinity, Daisy, Supreme3). All are powerhouses that have been disrespected by many for various reasons, but whose power as vaporizers is undeniable.

Tommy10

Been said before but bears repeating....MOST ADVANCED HEATING ELEMENT IN THE INDUSTRY

Forcing air through a virtual marathon of heated pathways to supercharge molecules into a terp and cannabinoid "paint stripper power washer":

he1.jpg

This is the Supreme 3's magic and must be respected. The herbs don't stand a chance against this power and all succumb.

I seem to be an expert in vapes that are deceiving to the eye and initially undervalued by most observers (Infinity, Daisy, Supreme3). All are powerhouses that have been disrespected by many for various reasons, but whose power as vaporizers is undeniable.

Thank you sir! That picture tells a lot!
Thing is getting higher on the list!
Just praying for an electrical version, while I do prefer butane over all I'm still not sure I can get down on the whole supreme process. Anyone tried two triple torches?

Tommy10,
Reactions: Mister G

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thank you sir! That picture tells a lot!
Thing is getting higher on the list!
Just praying for an electrical version, while I do prefer butane over all I'm still not sure I can get down on the whole supreme process. Anyone tried two triple torches?

I have tried my Honest single torch and while it's possible, it took FOREVER. You can do it with one of the slightly bigger single torches but 1 butane creme brulee torch from BBB or a Blazer/vector torch can heat it in well under a minute the first hit and just a few seconds per hit after that. I would use something bigger than a triple torch and go with a Vector or Blazer type torch.

Top Bottom