1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by nysuperscum, Nov 30, 2008.

1. alex91

alex91 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, how are you doing? I've been thinking about getting the Supreme V3, but I'd like some help from you, If possible.

How do you compare the v3 to the ELEV8R? I already have the ELEV8R and I really enjoy it, and since I already have the Big Buddy needed to heat the v3 also, I thought: why not the v3? I've seen the v4, and although it looks great, I want the torch powered v3. So I have a few questions and would really appreciate If you help me out:

1) How would you compare the v3 to the ELEV8R? Is there such a difference that it's worth getting the v3 or they're mostly the same (I mean performance/efficiency wise)? The thing I'm looking forward to is big bong like hits. The ELEV8R does this greatly, but I wonder If the v3 will bring it to another level.

2) Stupid question, but I’m leaning more towards the 3.5 instead of the dually, what do you think? Do you think the dually is worth it? I’m also using the sneaky pete globe (https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-sneaky-pete-globe?variant=26814594374) and I’m not sure the dually would fit properly, since it’s a bit wider than the 3.5.

4) How big is the bowl?

5) How easy it’s to burn yourself? I’ve never burned myself with the ELEV8R, but I can’t deny that the v3 seems to be easier to get “gently touched” when stoned.

Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

@alex91

I do not own or have tried the ELEV8R but can give you some answers hopefully!
    Also never owned the Dually, do not see the need with how strong just the single version is.
    With the single version you will easily milk your SneakyPete globe!! Effortlessly!

The bowl is as big as you want it to be... Could stuff half a gram in if you wanted to but it would be an immense waste of herb. These vapes are the king of micro dose vapes imo.

The V4 is my daily driver and has been for almost a year now. Never burnt myself on it yet and it is VERY hot.
    The V3 was my DD for a few years and I managed to get a tiny burn that stung for a few minutes. I am pretty careful when medicated, so maybe I am not a good candidate for this answer! LOL!

If you want consistency, go for the V4 and find your temp! Same session every day and so reliable!

The V3 was amazing but the updated E-Nail coil heater V4 is FAR superior in all aspects.
    Apparently V6 is the same as V4.

alex91 and JCat like this.
  3. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

The temp readout alone gives the Surpreme an advantage for consistent heat times. Oh and I don't get the dually's concept at all. One stem is all you need at a time, and doing both stems at once is not only overkill IMO, but it requires rigging tubing and adapters to even make it work. Stick with the single.:2c:

:peace:

4. highasakite

highasakite Well-Known Member

I got the Elev8r after I had the Supreme v3 and after getting used to it, I would say the biggest difference is the draw restriction. When going back to the Supreme, the airflow seems much more restricted. With the Elev8r, I have the timing down so I get pretty consistent results. I open an analog clock app on my phone so I can see exactly when I begin heating (better than a stopwatch, for me). The draw is free flowing and I only have to heat for 21 seconds instead of 60-80 seconds with the Supreme. Immediate reheats are 11 seconds.

With the Supreme, the vapor will begin immediately though. It extracts just as efficiently, but much different than the Elev8r! It's like it just sucks out all the good stuff immediately, but very tasty. Both are great devices at very reasonable prices.

vapirtoo, alex91 and ShayWhiteGrow like this.
  5. CABtheFISHKING

CABtheFISHKING CAB

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors