Supreme V2 in pristine condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this puppy is back on the market. This Supreme V2 is like-new, only having been used 3 maybe there times. I bought it when I was more flush and realize I just don't need yet another back up vape. If for whatever reason you are more interested in my old Supreme V1, let me know.

I'm interested in other vapes, nice glass, smart phones, netbooks, musical instruments, glassblowing/welding supplies, anything you think I might be interested in.

iDIwq.jpg

Ycmk9.jpg

charliedontsurf,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I guess this puppy is back on the market. This Supreme V2 is like-new, only having been used 3 maybe there times. I bought it when I was more flush and realize I just don't need yet another back up vape. If for whatever reason you are more interested in my old Supreme V1, let me know.

I'm interested in other vapes, nice glass, smart phones, netbooks, musical instruments, glassblowing/welding supplies, anything you think I might be interested in.

iDIwq.jpg

Ycmk9.jpg

Hey CDS - I haven't done much reading on this unit - tell me a little about.

mvapes,
It's an American made, primarily convection based, completely portable, heavy hitting and flame-powered portable/at home unit with a built in thermometer to keep extractions accurate. You basically heat the top aluminum block until the display reads the appropriate temperature, then the air gets drawn through the top of the block, through a structure not unlike a modern parking garage, where the air is forced to go through each level, heating more thoroughly as it goes. The silicone stems can used either as a direct mouthpiece or to seal against GonG joints. The Supreme has a reputation as a big hitter and a solid unit.

Hope that helps, check here for more info: Supreme

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom