Supreme 37th chamber of Shaolin Abbots Secret Technique

Ok cats, share this knowledge with everyone please.

Lecithin is the most key ingredient you will ever use for herb. IF you don't use it, you are throwing your herb down the toilet. Literally.

Lecithin acts as a vehicle of liposomal delivery. That means that it coats the ingredients in such a way that the liver cannot effectively filter them out. This also means its important to use good quality. It increases the strength of most pharmaceutical drugs by up to 10x.

It also literally pulls the oils out of the herb, bonding to them. You get ALL of the oil out.

Here is the secret to success. I have the specific desire to never profit off of herb so I am sharing - this was not easy to learn but this knowledge belongs in the hands of everyone. Don't fucking abuse it. I will write a cookbook someday.

After decarbing your herb (turkey bag in the oven at 220 for 20 minutes take out and cover with towels that were also in the oven and let it cool to room), throw it in a vitamixer with water and turn that fucker into a green shake. You can concentrate to unholy levels with this method as it will allow you to put literally a pound of herb or more into a household large pot. If you wanted to do such a thing ;)

Add your cocoa butter. Ratio is only relevant to strength. If you are making chocolate, you cant get away with more than a 1-4 ratio of cocoa butter.
One time I used 1 pound of flowers, 1 pound of shake (a good friend just fucking gave it to me for my personal cooking medicine, unreal gift,) to 2 pounds of cocoa butter.

Cocoa butter has an unbelievable shelf life. Add your lecithin (I use organic kind shit only, powder, beats me on the ratio, I used about 5 TBSP last time and it worked quite well). Bring to 205 degrees and lower the flame to keep it there for 8 hours. No bullshit, and if you boil, you fucked up. Keep the lid on - just enough room for the thermometer. Let it cool to a handle-able warmth and strain it through your cheesecloth. Don't be lazy, get it all out. Put in in the fridge until it has separated and take out your cocoa butter. Put the liquid waste in a tub with hot water and take a foot bath (holy shit its good).

Now, your cocoa butter will weigh far more than you started with, the opposite of loss... however it picked up water so it will rot and not fold into chocolate.... So put a high power shop fan on it for 2 days covered with a rack screen. Dry as a bone, back to original weight and you cannot imagine the strength. Now you can make REAL TEMPERED CHOCOLATE , not fucking wack bullshit ganache bars the dumbfucks sell at the clubs because they have no real chocolateering skill. An you dont have to gag down a whole wack ass bar, just a bite.

One nibble of a bar made with 1:5 ratio will knock you on your ass. You do NOT have to refrigerate it (though I would freeze the cocoa butter).

Likewise cocoa butter will increase the shelf life of any confection. If I sold these I would be rich. But I would rather be happy with a nice comfortable bunghole thank you very much, so these are MINE ALL MINE, get your rec. and make your own. This technique is scalable just use less cocoa butter, less herb , less water.

Z

Using cocoa butter - Using a vitamixer

That's the only new part of the equation. Cocoa butter - better oil retension and shelf life , Vitamixer - pulverizes the herb into the water allowing better concentration and beakdown.

Also most people don't know that this is a Liposomal delivery medicine technique. Interesting stuff and will be useful when we get high CBD Strains.

That's it. Hope I didn't sound too cocky there. hehehe. Though I have yet to ever have an edible matching this strength.

And let me Elaborate: BadKittySmiles is the pioneer. This is what I did after reading her stuff, trying my ideas. And they worked.

Zorro420shouldbefree,
Top Bottom