1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Suppositories?

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by GenYHippie, Mar 12, 2014.

1. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

Just a curiosity if anyone here has made or used MJ suppositories with either powdered MJ or infused oil? I was thinking of other ways to dose than edibles for longer effects. Plus is I don't eat it I cant puke it up :p. Not my favorite idea but worth considering.

They aren't hard to make only downside is having to refrigerate but aside from that trip to the loo very discrete ;)

2. irishroots8477

irishroots8477 one with the mountain

you're shitting me :lol:

3. Puffers

Puffers Micro-Climate Mastermind

I have heard of this... Never something i wanted to attempt myself but then again I don't deal with severe nausea. I would think decarb'd hash would be the way to go with this method of....erm ....ingestion? :)

Good luck GenY I hope you find something that works well for you.

GenYHippie, RUDE BOY and Vicki like this.
  4. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

I was just prescribed Phenergan suppositories for post surgery nausea/vomiting. I would have much rather had a form of cannabis suppository. :nod:

5. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

Lol yeah not my top choice either but like I said at least I can throw it up :p. Thanks for the tip on decarb :)

Yup been there done that too also chlorpromazine suppositories. Nothing like having a nurse shove something up your bum and get no relief lol. I will report back if I give them a try

Quetzalcoatl and Vicki like this.
  6. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

:lmao:

momofthegoons and Caligula like this.
  7. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

@Vicki I bet there's plenty other places you wanna stick your weed.

momofthegoons and Vicki like this.
  8. Vicki

Vicki The Bionic Woman

:whip:

momofthegoons and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  9. Lo

Lo Combustion free since '09

Wow... a new one on me. Honestly, I'm thinking of how hard edibles hit some people and sometimes in a REALLY bad way and for a very long time. Next springs to mind stories of people using alcohol through their rear ends with disastrous endings including alcohol poisoning, etc. I'm gonna say I think it's a scary idea and without some good concrete info on it being safe and dosage controlled - I'd be scared shitless :D

Inhaling or ingesting orally (or salve use for topical issues) are better options in my eyes.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors