Super-Turbo Charge Your Canna/ABV Butter

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I just stumbled across this tip from another forum and I thought I could clip some of the posts there and share them here :)

I have been adding soya lectin (fat emulsifier and thickner) to my butter and cookies with excellent results. It seems to speed up the high. Normally it takes me 1 to 1.5 hours to feel wrecked when I eat a cannabis edible. When I eat the same edible made with soya lectin I get high in 30 min, but the high seems to not last as long. It comes on faster and stronger.

I add 2 table spoons per lb of butter when I extract the cannabis into the butter, and another 2-3 table spoons into the edible mix.

Try it!!!

It's an emulsifier , so the butter mixes more readily with non-oily materials . It also is absorbed into your system more quickly due to the emulsification properties of lecithin. The effect comes on faster and harder , but also may have a shorter duration .

Any of the regulars care to chime in? :D

AGBeer,

Tuck

I have seen the same tip before but I have yet to try it. Can you get it at walmart? Would it be by the pharmacy?

Tuck,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
i haven't tried it either. I do know that you can get it at the health food store. I've read that it can be added to kava kava mixtures for essentially the same reason.

going that far, mustard is a great emulsifier (think vinagrettes), maybe it would work too lol

herbgirl,
got a batch in the oven right now trying this out. Could only find it in a granular form so i broke it up pushing it thru a sieve and added about 2-3 tablespoons into a batch of brownies. I got the recipe from a book called Mary Jane's Hash Brownies, Hot Pot and other Marijuana Munchies by Dr Hash. The first ones i made sans lecithin were the best tasting cannafood i've made so we see how this batch goes. I let you know. Peace

thevapedcrusader,
Top Bottom