Super new buyer....Need help, specific reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkceltic

So.

I got my first E-hooka by voodoo....It was neat, till the tank broke, bought another tank at a gas station for six bucks, leaked. Manufacture of voodoo sent me a pack of 3. Two have broke in the week....All cause the tank's threads for screwing in are bad. Now i'm $30~ in the hole. With a 650amp battery. The battery is neat. It lights up and such.

WHAT I'M WANTING OUT OF MY NEXT PURCHASE.....

lots and lots of vapor. I been watching these championship people blow huge clouds of smoke. Now my limited research has lead me to RDAs. Which are useless for me. Cause, I enjoy vaping for long periods of time, while gaming or driving. So I need a real tank. But every tank review I watch shows little to average clouds.....

I'd rather keep it simple and affordable upkeep. Meaning, quick to fix, lasts long. No need to constantly be changing stuff out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TL : DR

I'd like to know how to get more vape cloud, like a RDA can, but with an actual tank, and the damn thing be durable and not break within 24hours or a week.........And be rechargeable. Easy to manage and upkeep. For cheap vaping. I'd like to just buy the liquids. lol.

And roughly in the 50-100 buck range. (if its durable) I'd like to vape on it and its tank for a year or so. Coils preferably can be bought and replaced easily. Rather than make myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkceltic,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom