Gear Super cheap press!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Not sure where to post this, so here goes!
I was trawling Reddit and found this interesting post that lead me to a double heated plate rosin press.
Seems normal enough, right?
Then the price!!!

CAD $13,29 with shipping it comes to $35 CAD!

Could not resist it for the price! Will post what arrives or if it ever does...
Even if it is not a good press at least there are a lot of usable components there to build a decent press!

And best of all, the press is on Amazon!!

For Canada:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N30WLBK/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Get it quick!! The US site just updated to $399...

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I decided to try as well. I had it converted to USD since I am in the states. Came out to $17.97 with shipping! I have a feeling someone is going to send me an email saying they cannot fulfill and if they do, I really can't blame them.

anasrzi

Ordered one too sent to the u.k total price in sterling a little over £14 !!! delivery between June-July so the hair straightners are still of use........ for now ;). If this pans out I think we all need to thank @lazylathe in a big way, by which I mean hit a big dab :tup:.

RollTheCar

I wonder if this is legit? I don't know anything about rosin or rosin presses but for $17 I think I should take a gamble lol

Edit: Just bought one. Lets see if it shows up.

Is there a good place for rosin/rosin presses 101?

RollTheCar,

splitz

bought 2 of them...lol

edit:

Update: Order placed @23:39 March 22 and shipment notification (with tracking) sent @01:30 March 23... I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:

anasrzi

With medical grade concentrates available at good prices, not sure why I would need it, but I am soooo curious. I may have to pull the trigger.

I felt the same sort of don't need it but for that price I'd be mad not to try ;). Got notification this morning that mines been shipped now let's see how long it takes to make it across the pond, estimated delivery date is 16 June - 28 July so that's one long ass plane ride haha.

RollTheCar

Just got shipping confirmation! Says they will be here (TX) between the 4th and 19th of April. Can't wait to have them for 4/20!

RollTheCar,
Reactions: lazylathe

dirtpie

I've been wanting to try Rosin tech for different types of Mints, Hops, and Oregano. Just haven't been able to justify the price and or time to make a press to try something that potentially doesn't work.

Saw that on the US Amazon site the seller MeetKJuio has the Rosineer for sale dirt cheap just like the CA site.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01N30WLBK/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Figured it is through Amazon so if it is a scam they will take care of it, plus I happened to have a gift card so no credit info was given. I Feel pretty safe this way getting a deal way to good to be true from a seller with zero feedback or sales. Otherwise, I'd never feel comfortable to try this purchase.

A little scary that the seller is from VA though :\, just doesn't seem the place for a company to be from selling a Rosin producing product. We all know whom VA is home to as well :evil: lol

dirtpie,

Justpassedu

Haha , I ordered one also from MeetJuio , doubt i'll get whats pictured but glad amazon is easy to work with in case of any problems.

Justpassedu,

matthend

yep, the fact that it is through amazon is the main reason I took a flier also.
Edit: Now I am tempted to order another from the us site, just because it says it will get here between 3-29 and 4-3 from there

matthend,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
A little scary that the seller is from VA though :\, just doesn't seem the place for a company to be from selling a Rosin producing product. We all know whom VA is home to as well :evil: lol
Whom? Besides me anyway...

I got my tracking as well and it says 4/3-4/19 so I guess we will see. The weird thing is it says on Amazon that this ships from VA, however I got a China Post tracking # supposedly.

nosmoking,

bobbylite

Not yet shipped
Delivery Estimate:

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - Thursday, April 20, 2017 by 8:00pm

bobbylite,
Top Bottom