Sublimator Apollo Adapt-A-Bong Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
i would need a 14mm rubber thing, unless i can use it with out the rubber. the opening on the downstem is 14mm!!!!!!!! where bowl goes

But can't you buy the rubber you need and replace it for the 18mm on this Sub? I don't see why that is stopping you from buying the Sub. :shrug:

vorrange,

green2brown

To touch on a couple things here:

I have contacted both Enrico and PV asking about the warranty. IF it is not transferable, then I will guarantee the buyer that, in the event that the Sub needs a warranty repair, the buyer can contact me and I will initiate the warranty process, forwarding the information to the buyer as it comes to get the situation handled quickly.

As for the whole 18/14 question: the atomizer I am selling is 18mm. However, ONLY the white teflon part is 18mm. It is my understanding that the atomizer itself is a standard size, and then the size of the teflon piece depends on your selection of 18mm or 14mm. In this case, I would think that the atomizer could work with an 18/14 adapter. I cannot guarantee this though, since I don't have an adapter to test this theory. But if it doesn't, a new downstem is relatively cheap.

OR THIS:
You can buy a 14mm Teflon piece for $10 according to Enrico to convert it to a 14 from an 18 ... only difference is the Teflon piece.

JCat

Accessory Maker
cant do it i need 14mm
You can buy a 14mm Teflon piece for $10 according to Enrico to convert it to a 14 from an 18 ... only difference is the Teflon piece.

(I just got a 14mm piece to swap for my 18 so I don't have to worry about the expansion/sticking issue as it has caused me problems)

JCat

Accessory Maker
Maybe send him a PM or use a contact form on the Sublimator site? (I was placing another order with PV ... I order a lot from them ... so they sent me the 14mm piece with that order after Enrico told me it was a $10 piece ...)

JCat,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Yeah the cord they show on the kit on the actual sublimator website looks cheap and I don't want a timer. I think I would rather have the "grandma's shit brown cord" than the new one. Have fun MMA, I'm jealous!

that herb guy

yep thats excatly what i have. an apollo wont fit down that, ill just have to buy a new downstem that 18/18mm. ill probably just have to hit it dry for awhile

Apollo doesn't fit a standard 18mm joint?
I am so confused, but this seems pretty important. Is it too loose in the joint? Or won't fit at all?

that herb guy,

mmafighterthe25

Even if warranty does not transfer, I believe I read somewhere that it was only around $50 to get it repaired, plus shipping. Not too bad.

well green2brown said he would do the warranty for you if it doesnt transfer, but for 50 def not bad. haha wish he would come back want to pay for this thing haha

mmafighterthe25,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom