Subdivision: Sublimator Seminars | Hangout | Daily Livestreams | Sublimator Q/A

Should Subdivision pursue making videos on YouTube?

• Yes, only if your Chatroom Channel were to get popular.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should make videos regardless of the fame.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, The channel is enough to handle

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I don't think it will work out.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
How's it going everyone?I decided to create a community channel dedicated to learning about the sublimator, sublimating, toking, and medicating called "Subdivision"

I host daily Sublimator Seminars on TinyChat where everyone can cam up and sublimate in harmony.
I also do special surprises like revealings new glass to people right as i get to see it!

I'm hoping that if the tinychat channel is popular, we will move on into making professional videos on YouTube!

Remember, Anyone can join, especially the curious minds!

I will post here whenever I get on or off, or if I have an upcoming event!

The TinyChat link is

HTTP://WWW.TINYCHAT.COM/SUBDIVISION

THERE IS AN ANTI SPAM PASSWORD WHICH IS: sublimated

The password may change from time to time.

I'm usually on everyday except Tuesday @ 2:00PM (+- 30 mins) - 12AM

SCHEDULE

EVERYDAY @ 2:00PM (+- 30 mins) - 12AM (OR WHENEVER) EXCEPT TUESDAY (WILL BE WHEN I"M FREE)

Later on, we will get a different platform so that everyone can watch and join!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Tommii,

Tweek

Yeah bro, do your thing. I am a professional cinematographer/editor, so if you ever need tips on videos and whatnot, feel free to ask via PM.

Look forward to seeing your work.

Tweek,

Tommii

Yeah bro, do your thing. I am a professional cinematographer/editor, so if you ever need tips on videos and whatnot, feel free to ask via PM.

Look forward to seeing your work.
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

I'm going to be on TinyChat in about 10-15 minutes if you'd like to join me!

Tommii,

vapelvr

Do you have a time scheduled for next session? Tried a couple of times yesterday but noone was there I believe.

vapelvr,

Tommii

Do you have a time scheduled for next session? Tried a couple of times yesterday but noone was there I believe.

Just a little issue that should be resolved today. Hosted on my phone which was super buggy. I'm on in 5 minutes bro! I'll discuss further updates on my thread or chat

Tommii,

Tweek

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

I'm going to be on TinyChat in about 10-15 minutes if you'd like to join me!

No prob, it's what I love to do so I am always happy to help. Will try and drop by in a bit, just tending to some pizza.

Tweek,

Tommii

I'm currently online if anyone wants to attend the Sublimatour Seminar!

Tommii,

Tommii

Who's ready to see me in action? I'm going to be ready for my 3rd Sublimator Seminar! Remember, you can come and chill even though you don't have a sublimator!

I will be up @ 3:00 PM PST!

Password is sublimated

Chatroom link - http://www.tinychat.com/subdivision

Tommii,

vapelvr

I really enjoyed the webcam and being able to ask you directly a bunch of questions yesterday, thanks again! I definitely can't wait to try the Sub out

vapelvr,

Tommii

I'm online toking my new recycler!! Come in and toke with me!

Tommii,

Tommii

COME ON SUBLINAUTS! WE'RE LIVE STREAMING RIGHT NOW! CUSTOM GLASS AND SUBLIMATOR!

Tommii,

Tommii

New den to livestream!!

Kind of shit Internet though..

L2J8xGu.jpg

Tommii,

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
You gonna be on today? I been wanting to check out this tiny chat of yours but nobody is ever on to sub sesh at night.

CG420,

Tommii

You gonna be on today? I been wanting to check out this tiny chat of yours but nobody is ever on to sub sesh at night.

I'm so sorry about the irregular up and down times, with new spots and everything, I'm trying to setup good before I do anything. I know this may weaken my good start, but take a look @ this! I can finally put some glass out in the open.

d3FCjHw.jpg

I'm going to be gone until 10:15PM PST tonight. I will make this a night for everyone to sub. There's a open mic at the lounge in "Cannabis Culture" which is in Vancouver bc. I'll make sure we have live music and a blast!! I promise you I will be up with ya to toke!!

Tommii

Subdivision's Temporary Logo
VguCDJ3.png

Last edited:
Tommii,
Top Bottom