Sturdy whip desktop vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomnoob

Hey folks,

i'm an old time combuster switching to vapor due to health issues, and i was looking for a sturdy convection device, able to operate efficiently in every scenario (full pack, light pack, oils, hash and plain leaf) whitout the need of stirring or any other expedients, having a digital temperature control would be nice, it doesn't need to be accurate though.

I'm trying to stay away from cheap units built whit harmfull materials but i kinda want the best bang for my bucks (400$), obviously i can stretch the amount a little bit for a good reason

The vaporizer i'm looking for doesn't need to be the newest on the market, light or fancy, I've tried only whip/direct draw units so i'd prefer to avoid ones that work best whit baloons.

Thank you guys love you all

Randomnoob,
Reactions: h3rbalist

KennyPowers

The plenty is the sturdiest, but it won't do concentrates. In the past it has been bad with light packs but they introduced new bowl size adaptors that might fix that problem.

The best desktop in every scenario is the EVO IMO, I use mine with a whip and a bong.
But it's not study, it's got glass parts.

Sturdy was one of my top priorities as well but it's only $80 if you break the glass part of your evo to get it fixed. So.. now I enjoy the best quality and I am careful with the unit.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Evo seems to be a strong horse for sure.
I think if health drive you to vaporisation you may want to add some water cooling/moisturization.
You can ask @stickstones for a deal on this combo package.

Or go for a log like enano (since HI has a long waiting list) reading reviews it seems to be a little smaller player than Evo but it is quite cheaper, way sturdier, both have a dimmer related to power more than precise temperature.
Enano can be left on for hours letting you to use it on demand otherwise it takes longer to be at temperature than Evo (enano is best after 15/30minutes but if you need it it can be ready in 5 with a low temp hit IME-not sure about evo but I think faster)

Also, if I may suggest: consider some portable to use as black out backup/desktop, like VapCap or Lotus (powered by butane torch) if you miss smoking asi was VapCap could be at least a nice sturdy first step to FUCKCOMBUSTION ;) and plane into vaporisation (cig shaped-strong rich vapor easy feedback to stop heat at same moment)

(I for one stopped burning it with an arizer solo, also a very reliable portable still today)

None of the above has a digit temperature though.

hd_rider

I love using my eNano with a whip tube on the bubbler I helped design!

It's all good!

hi1tJOw.jpg

little maggie

I think a log vape- underdog also very good would be a good choice. Ddave makes some whip attachments for the extreme q that would work well with one of the logs. Underdogs come with several stems of your choice and are very active on the board.
I like my extreme q which I've only used with whips but I know others consider it not as good as some of the more expensive units.

little maggie,
Reactions: Stevenski

Randomnoob

Most online reviews about enano and underdog say that they will work efficiently whit light packs only, on the opposite side seems like herbalaire need an ungrinded full pack to give a decent amount of vapor. Plus all those units seems to be thought out to be used mostly whit dry herb. Have you tried vaping different kind of concentrates whit them?

The plenty is the sturdiest, but it won't do concentrates. In the past it has been bad with light packs but they introduced new bowl size adaptors that might fix that problem.

The best desktop in every scenario is the EVO IMO, I use mine with a whip and a bong.

The plenty would be a perfect choice, have you ever tried using their "oil pad" whit qwiso or any other impure extract?
Using the cloud evo whitout a bong (drawing straightly from the whip) would be way less confortable and efficient? I'm a little bit concerned about having to deal whit all that glass and connections while i try to get myself baked to the bone xD

Randomnoob,

subway13029

You can pretty much use concentrate with any vaporizer in some way or another..i make a sandwich of concentrate between my flowers and go to town like that..i am not a fan of using the liquid pads. To be honest im not sure of a device that does both very well and doesnt use alot of glass..the evo is the beast with oil and flower..it does have glass but its not like its super fragile or anything..i recommend minivap..it is a true powerhouse a d has the ability to use a liquid pad or just sa dwich your oil between the flower.

Randomnoob

..i recommend minivap..it is a true powerhouse a d has the ability to use a liquid pad or just sa dwich your oil between the flower.

It looks sturdy indeed but for that price having only 4 temperature settings seems a little disappointing...

Last edited:
Randomnoob,

KennyPowers

Most online reviews about enano and underdog say that they will work efficiently whit light packs only, on the opposite side seems like herbalaire need an ungrinded full pack to give a decent amount of vapor. Plus all those units seems to be thought out to be used mostly whit dry herb. Have you tried vaping different kind of concentrates whit them?

The plenty would be a perfect choice, have you ever tried using their "oil pad" whit qwiso or any other impure extract?
Using the cloud evo whitout a bong (drawing straightly from the whip) would be way less confortable and efficient? I'm a little bit concerned about having to deal whit all that glass and connections while i try to get myself baked to the bone xD

EVO is fine using a whip dry, I do it sometimes.

KennyPowers,

Randomnoob

I searched for more infos about the evo and i realized it's not the vaporizer i'm looking for
I don't want to deal whit glass, whips and connections, it usually kills my buzz just like reloading in the middle of a session.
Plus i never really liked bongs or one hitters in general

Is there anything out that would do well whit both oils and flowers like the evo letting me have longer sessions?
Atm i think i'm going whit the plenty...

Randomnoob,

Tommy10

Herbalaire is the definition of sturdy and a very simple whip connection and full temp control. Oil sandwhiches work well too in my limited experience.

Tommy10,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom