1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Studying strains

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by luckypucky, Feb 19, 2014.

?

Which strain for studying?

1. One that is Sativa Dom

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. One that is Indica Dom

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Or a hybrid

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. luckypucky

luckypucky Covered in Peepaws

I've noticed with studying green Crack, Alaskan thunderfuck and Food of the Gods has done wonders on my memorization and test taking.. Calm nerves and FOCUS.. Obsorbing everything like a sponge. Sadly I ran out of one and may run out of the other soon.. What's the combination for these effects I wonder? Active and not distracted easily.. Not sleepy, happy, engaged/focused, calm.. Sativa straight or is it a hybrid that would bring those? Common strains that could be good supplements for the two I currently have as my go to..? Girl Scout cookies are great for nausea but I feel a bit of anxiety on it and do not test/study as well..I get distracted easily..

Going back to college after 10yrs is not easy and this has helped me amazingly as I'm going from a graphics background to a science/health background.. So yea full time and I need to do well on everything to get into the program.. I was a B-C student but since I started studying with the help of vapor my grades have increased and I REALLY get the material and it stays with me. Any help on figuring it out would be great but I am not in a safe state..
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Snappo likes this.
  2. luckypucky

I guess I posted in the wron section sorry.. I guess this area fits appropriately.. I thought this but figured it was more lavender/catnip vaping here. Any input would be an interesting topic to discuss
  3. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

I am a researcher and university academic for a living in the Social/Behavioural/Anthropological sciences. I've never had the broadest access to strains, given that my part of the world doesn't make for access to much variety.

I have found though that in general, I can plan and critique extremely well no matter what degree of baked/vaped I am. However, if I try to write in this state, I end up frequently making silly mistakes like typing the same sentence twice etc.

I am jealous of your access to strains, I would love to find something that I could write on!
  4. syrupy

syrupy reitcello - it's what's for breakfast

Blue dream works the best for me in the capacity you are describing. I would say any sativa that's not heavy on the haze parentage. Or a sativa-dominant hybrid that is uplifting.
  5. treeman

treeman Well-Known Member

I find that despite the fact some weed helps me focus, I tend to forget everything I've learned when high.
    Modafinil has helped me effectively study in desperate times but supplementing with useable forms of vitamin C and niacin has been more useful/ less exhausting. . .
  6. luckypucky

I tried BD but I feel like I have short term memory loss don't retain info on it.. On Alaskan Thunderfuck I focus and retain everything and score high on tests while remaining calm. I looked at leafly in the hopes I could find a replacement that would work and tried Purple OG Kush and I felt like it was almost the same so for now that might work but I am still interested in exploring the benefits beyond healthwise as in the benefits it has on studying/test taking/paper writting.. I think this far I've seen positives in the ones that work.. On ones with too much Sativa it becomes a focusing problem I get easily distracted.. But a hybrid seems to be good.. Trying to find what that balance is or combo of the two makes the perfect strain..
  7. luckypucky

Juicy fruit works well I just found out..
  8. luckypucky

9. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

10. luckypucky

Of course you know doctors have to throw in the "but no it's dangerous! Don't do it take these pills instead!"
  11. luckypucky

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors