Studenglass with tge plenty vaporizer

Ridethetigerhollydiver

Crazy artist who is crazy about weed.
Hello, I own a Plenty vaporizor that I modified for water pipes. It is crazy in a bong! I was looking at stundenglass trying to think what vaporizor would work for it? The stundenglass pulls quickly, but so does the plenty. I have a 14mm male class conector, it's the same size as the studenglass so it should work. Thoughts?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hello, I own a Plenty vaporizor that I modified for water pipes. It is crazy in a bong! I was looking at stundenglass trying to think what vaporizor would work for it? The stundenglass pulls quickly, but so does the plenty. I have a 14mm male class conector, it's the same size as the studenglass so it should work. Thoughts?
See my post here:

Post in thread 'Cheap High Quality Bubbler'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/post-1737046

30% off... not sure for how long tho. ✌️

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I have a Stundenglass (black, mostly use with pineapple globes), and it's worked with every vape I've tried, and I've tried ball, whip, portable, bags, Dynavap, etc. If you can pull with your lungs, you should be able to pull with the Stundenglass. Also works with concentrate vapes if they can be used with a WPA.
Love my Stundenglass. It's a keeper.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: LesPlenty

martinstraka8282

I have a Stundenglass (black, mostly use with pineapple globes), and it's worked with every vape I've tried, and I've tried ball, whip, portable, bags, Dynavap, etc. If you can pull with your lungs, you should be able to pull with the Stundenglass. Also works with concentrate vapes if they can be used with a WPA.
Love my Stundenglass. It's a keeper.
I've been eyeing one up. I've used the basic G bong below with vapes with success, but the Studenglass looks a lot more appealing and less risk of a mess.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I've been eyeing one up. I've used the basic G bong below with vapes with success, but the Studenglass looks a lot more appealing and less risk of a mess.

The Stundenglass is easy to use. Don't have the Pulsar, but have one from GRAV that's simular to yours. It gets pulled out on New Years Eve, and that's about it, now that I have the Stundenglass. Which color did you get on the Pulsar? I think Pulsar is overlooked, and they have such fun pieces. The Knuckle Bubbler Pro and the Concentrate Steamroller are favorites. The Steamroller has a 14mm joint, and I use it with injector bowls even more than bangers.

Madri-Gal,

martinstraka8282

The Stundenglass is easy to use. Don't have the Pulsar, but have one from GRAV that's simular to yours. It gets pulled out on New Years Eve, and that's about it, now that I have the Stundenglass. Which color did you get on the Pulsar? I think Pulsar is overlooked, and they have such fun pieces. The Knuckle Bubbler Pro and the Concentrate Steamroller are favorites. The Steamroller has a 14mm joint, and I use it with injector bowls even more than bangers.
Well that's good to know. I've never seen one in person, but the videos out there seem to tell the story.

Ya I think the Pulsar performs really well for the price. Basically mimics the old school g bongs. An occassional fun toy though like you say, just not worth the trouble most days, hence my interest in the more simplistic Studenglass.

I'd never seen those but just looked them up. Wow, that's so cool. I especially like the look of the kuckler one. No dropping that thing lol.

Oh ya, and I went with black because I'm boring lol.

Would you say the Studenglass performs better than the other one you have or just easier to use? I would assume it's similar performance, just much more elegant lol.

Last edited:
martinstraka8282,
Top Bottom