STRAIN SPECIFIC CO2 VAPE PEN OILS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will any vape oil cartridge(co2) fit any pen (battery)?? Does anybody know how many puffs,hits,pulls,draws, etc, you get on average? (.5 to 1.0g)? Thanks for taking the time!! PEACE! :)

Compassion,

TeeJay1952

It depends on the thread of the unit. They must match like any "screw-on"
I got 1000 mg carts and a week of intense use. I thought it was like 3.2 beer. Sucks unless you have no beer and then wonderfull! I am looking to fill my own cart for "stronger" effect.

Will any vape oil cartridge(co2) fit any pen (battery)?? Does anybody know how many puffs,hits,pulls,draws, etc, you get on average? (.5 to 1.0g)? Thanks for taking the time!! PEACE! :)

The amount of puffs depends on your hits. If your taking large rips, the cartridge will get empt quick. If its the 1 gram cartridges, they will last anywhere from 70-100 puffs, or at least that what most estimate.

chris worthy,
Reactions: Compassion
Your mileage may vary -
There are numerous brands of pre-filled cannabis oil cartridges available in dispensaries in California. You can get 0.5 gm or 1 gm carts. How many puffs or hits you get depend on the quality of the oil. If it's in the 60-70%THC range you may get 100-250 hits depending on how big of a hit you take. For example, if you have a 500mg cart that is 60%THC and you take large hits - say 100 per cart - you will get about 3mg THC per hit. Depending on your tolerance level you may want to take only 1 hit, or 5 or more hits. Some brands produce 1gm carts that are only 25-30% THC, so obviously you will need to take twice as many hits to medicate to your desired level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom