Strain or essential oils for helping me concentrate and get things done

TboneToker

I need help FC from people who have tried various strains, I have tried trainwreck and had great results so far I will definitely try it again but I'm wondering if there's any other ones

TboneToker,
Reactions: sativasam

Farid

Jack is the first strain I smoked, and I haven't seen it since. I've seen crosses of it, but never Jack Herer on it's own. Maybe it's because it was my first time smoking, but I swear that nug smelled different from any other nug I've smelled. Such a powerful, spicy aroma. I remember it cause I kept a 10 bag in my wallet, and the leather smelled like it for a good year.

I haven't been too interested in buying those stand alone terpenes, as my shash is strong smelling and tasting enough, but if there is a company who sells Jack Herer terps I'd buy em in a second.

This is totally off topic, maybe I should start a thread for distinct smelling/tasting strains. I know K-train and Jack are the two that come to mind for me.

As for getting things done, I don't notice a big difference between strains. What I do notice is that waiting to vape until I have completed the tasks I want to complete helps me get those things done because I want to vape. If I have projects or long work that I know I'll want to vape during I make sure to space it out, and to keep the doses low so that I don't get slow.

Farid,
Reactions: OyVape

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I don't know if these guys ship to Canada or not. Cannabis plant derived terpenes and terpenoids:

https://www.blueriverextracts.com/

There are no cannabinoids present in these extractions. I use the slightest amount on herb that generally lacks flavor, we have a strain here at one of the 2.1 dispensaries in Vermont called SnowDrop which is supposedly the "Dumpster" strain from years back. I don't think it is anything special compared to what I've found in NorCal.

Hope to be growing my own shortly and not be dependent upon the state sanctioned micro-monopoly dispensary system for medical cannabis here.

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Pure sativas get my mind racing. I really don't fuck with indicas not even hybrids. For me pure sativas make me creative with an attention to detail. You wanna do the cleaning and leave the kitchen spotless then have a bowl of lemon haze first. Or if you want to stay up all night mind racing with eureka moments, coming up with idea after idea then vape up some Lemon haze and lay into a bag of sugary sweets while your at it.

Indicas make me paranoid with a cloudy head, and lacking in energy physically. The sativa high is the sort of high that's so clean that I often don't realise how high I am

NeverStopLearning

My vote is for green crack too. Its really high in the sativa scale and definitely gives me motivation and energy to do things!

NeverStopLearning,

HomeFree

Jack definitely has a unique smell and once you get a nose for it you should be able to identify crosses. One dispensary in my area smells like jack so much, and a third of their strains are jack crosses.

Most cannabis helps me to concentrate, unless I use too much. But everyone is different. I think many people's thoughts get scattered pretty well from cannabis.

There are probably herbs which help with concentration if you look around. Other methods like meditation and yoga may help.

My fave I have had in a while is a trainwreck/SAGE cross. Not really any headfuck, and not too heavy at all. What works best for you may be dependent on why you are having troubles concentrating.

Good luck!

Top Bottom