Strain for excessive fatigue?

cobra505

Defined
You and I would make good pals! I can't wait for my card. I'm already on about well lets see, 40mg of vicodin today and it's only 4 o'clock. yeah

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You and I would make good pals! I can't wait for my card. I'm already on about well lets see, 40mg of vicodin today and it's only 4 o'clock. yeah
I'm not a MD.

With legalization it will take time for the medical industry to know.

We all are different.

In my case: (SCA type 6)

SATIVAS = MORNING
HYBRIDS = AFTERNOON
INDICAS = EVENING

Start there then customize for your needs?
See for yourself?

ataxian,
Reactions: OldOyler

Baron23

I just kid.

sclabs is great! (I have a friend that works there)!

Whatever strains work for your illness?

We have a lot of mutts to vet?

I have a pile of INDICAS that make me worthless!
Today I get more GSC and SHATTER (sativa based)

If you only new of the shit I've been through?

I read non-fiction and listen to music to cope. (SURF CONTEST I LOVE to watch on the web)
Next spring I'll be in Washington D.C. visiting the Library of CONGRESS.

If I hurt anyones feelings I'm sorry for my behavior.

Been through so much I guess I'm JADED?
Now I'm CIVILIZED however others are as well!

I have a new mod however all I have is INDICA based SHATTER?

The driver won't be here until 11:00? (AM)

As you can see I'm very UNCIVILIZED sometimes?
Growing outside the yield is 2 to 3 X larger.
Electricity is very high on the WEST COAST so OUTSIDE is better where I live!

Now I'm CIVILIZED sometimes?

@TripMan I find that exercise helps with fatigue?
Ataxian - I also find your thought processes and language as expressed in your posts to be constantly intriguing and interesting. I also live in the DC area and if there is anything I can do to make your trip to my city better in the spring, please do let me know.

I have found great support, help and friendship at FC and try to return the favor when I can.

Cheers.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian - I also find your thought processes and language as expressed in your posts to be constantly intriguing and interesting. I also live in the DC area and if there is anything I can do to make your trip to my city better in the spring, please do let me know.

I have found great support, help and friendship at FC and try to return the favor when I can.

Cheers.
Thank you!

My wife and I will go to WASHINGTON, DC this spring!
I will let you know the dates as we get closer!

cobra505

Defined
SATIVAS = MORNING
HYBRIDS = AFTERNOON
INDICAS = EVENING
There is so much information to grasp. Can't believe all the reading I have done ever since i realized I was going to get my card. Thanks for this added extra. Every little bit helps. You wouldn't believe how anal I've become about this. Thanks again, cobra

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Super lemon or super silver haze for me if it is grown really well.

I am full time cancer patient so fatigue is my middle name.

But yes, everyone is different very important to remember.

Last edited:

cobra505

Defined
Afghan Kush - P6.5, S10, I8, A7, D6.5

Afgooey- P10, I8.5, A5.5, S5.5, D5

So the way I have it working is this. I Have a Mac along with it my iPhone, with the a application called Notes
The color of the Forum doesn't do it justice but the names of the strains are actually links right to Leafly, the #'s after the strains represent the percentage of the amount based on a scale of 1-10 of what that strain supposed to help take away.
So for the strains above.

Afghan Kush - Pain 6.5, stress 10, Insomnia 8, Appetite 7, Depression 6.6

Indigo

Fatigue? Temperature regulation/sweating problems? Joint dislocations? Any chance you have Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, or its more severe version, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome? Look up dysautonomia while you're at it, that occurs in folks with JHMS and EDS. There's a lot of overlap between these conditions and ME/CFS and fibromyalgia. I have ME and fibro, for instance, and my cousin has EDS. I have very mild joint hypermobility whereas she dislocates joints at the drop of a hat, and we both have a number of things in common, such as dysautonomia and chronic pain.

Indigo,
Reactions: grokit

cobra505

Defined
fibromyalgia, you got what I got, and I'm just starting out. I'm in MA and the choices here are horrible. I am thinking very seriously about finding a dispensary that is consistent in some very good THC/CBD weed I have one dispensary up here that has a good selection of all types of that kind of weed. Buy a Magic Butter Machine, a Nova Decarb machine, and make my own oil and tincture, This way I'll know it will be the sale all the time, my medicine made by me. no waiting.

cobra505,
Top Bottom