Storz & Bickel Crafty Vaporizer *New with Warranty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hello FC! I am selling a brand new sealed Crafty vaporizer from Storz & Bickel. This was a replacement unit that i literally just received from their Oakland facility and is the newest latest model, and still has 1 full year of warranty left (Purchased on 4/21/15). This is an amazing and efficient vaporizer, but I am getting out of the game for a while and will have no need for it. It needs a good home!

With the sale I will include the original purchase receipt along with the recently warranty replacement slip so that you may obtain warranty service through S&B for the remaining year without issues..

*The serial number of this unit is CY051560, so it is a brand new newer unit.. not the original that was sent in.*

15pk55j.jpg

Price: $240 OBO Shipped via USPS Priority *GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY 420 (if purchased by 4/17 EOD)*
!Price Drop: $220 SHIPPED!
(This is likely the best price you will find on a brand new crafty. I Originally purchased this vaporizer for $339 directly from S&B Online!)

Let me know if you have any questions :) I have done countless transactions on FC and have had nothing but good experiences. I promise that this will be the case for you as well!

Best,
Elluzion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom