Storing Stems

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
What is everyone using to store small glass pieces like stems, elbows, wands, etc.... - I was think of getting another pelican case and cutting out foam slits but that seems like an awful lot of work. And, those cases get really expensive.

mvapes,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I use a case I originally bought for my ecigs when I'm on the move.

link

When at home everything I might use and 'needs' to be at hand sits in a small glass beaker that was meant to hold tea-lights. Everything I'm not using sits in a bigger version of that a little further from my desk, & everything that's a little more pricey goes in this drawer thingie I picked up in Spain earlier this year.

Drawer thingie:

scaled.php

And here somewhere in the middle is my tea light holder stuffed with glass bits, stirring tools, and a few different tools to help insert screens in different stems. You're looking for a glass thingie with horizontal silver lines on it (I picked it up locally around Christmas, lol).

minip1010978.jpg

OhTheAgony,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I use a case I originally bought for my ecigs when I'm on the move.

link

When at home everything I might use and 'needs' to be at hand sits in a small glass beaker that was meant to hold tea-lights. Everything I'm not using sits in a bigger version of that a little further from my desk, & everything that's a little more pricey goes in this drawer thingie I picked up in Spain earlier this year.

Drawer thingie:

scaled.php

And here somewhere in the middle is my tea light holder stuffed with glass bits, stirring tools, and a few different tools to help insert screens in different stems. You're looking for a glass thingie with horizontal silver lines on it (I picked it up locally around Christmas, lol).

minip1010978.jpg

Very cool set up dude.

mvapes,
Top Bottom