Storage Containers

Brian Patrick

Any suggestions on air tight storage containers? Looking to pick up a few to keep my herb in different containers.

I have been reading up on Jyarz and they seem to be the best out there. Any other options to consider?

Last edited:
Brian Patrick,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Depends on what you are storing and how much.

Mason Jars are great but they don't keep the light out so you need to store them in a dark place.

I use 32oz Wide Mouth Mason Jars for larger (1.5oz) amounts with hydrometers.

I use Jyarz classic for smaller daily or travel herb stashes and Jayrz satchmo/chico for kief/resins.

GreenHopper,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I have been using a giant "evak" brand container. It has a lid that slides down, pushing out excess air. It's a big guy, and I store multiple strains all in the same container all mixed together.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Squiby

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
How to store your marijuana for maximum flavor and potency

Freshly cured cannabis flowers are often favored to the ones that have been sitting on the shelf awhile. But does marijuana really have an expiration date?

Time does impact cannabis’ freshness and quality, according to experts, degrading the flowers’ taste and smell. This is because the aromatic flavonoids and terpenes in cannabis are among the most delicate molecules. The cannabinoids themselves also degrade, but at a slower rate.

macbill,
Reactions: Adobewan
Top Bottom