Stop vaping and switch to edibles or tinctures exclusively?

1150A

Hi All,

I've been vaping and combusting daily for last 10 years or so. I'm in a legal state so fairly easy to get everything. Still enjoy my marijuana but my lungs are beginning to bother me and I'm thinking oral route (non vape/combust) may be better for me.

Any one do this? Suggestions on products to try?

I've tried Fuego High Potency THC tincture drops and those worked OK for me. I noticed after 1-2 weeks of taking it, I'd have to up my dose more.

sickmanfraud

Hi All,

I've been vaping and combusting daily for last 10 years or so. I'm in a legal state so fairly easy to get everything. Still enjoy my marijuana but my lungs are beginning to bother me and I'm thinking oral route (non vape/combust) may be better for me.

I've tried Fuego High Potency THC tincture drops and those worked OK for me. I noticed after 1-2 weeks of taking it, I'd have to up my dose more.

I use a LOT of Green Dragon tinctures. The freezer method made popular by PSam over at Grass City.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/another-tincture-thread-try-it-youll-like-it.1102315/

The tread is HUGE, but there is an index. You can ask questions and depend on the answers being useful.

Feel free to PM me if you need extra assistance.

Vaporware

Also, just cutting out the combustion and maybe using a dry herb vaporizer less frequently should make a big difference. I’ve never combusted, but light to moderate amounts of vaporizing nearly every day for 5+ years hasn’t caused me any lung problems.

I do also use edibles/tinctures/etc. though, and I normally try to limit my consumption to evening/night so my vapor use is generally only like a bowl or two a day.

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
Vaping is different than consumption. The reason why people use the inhalation route is for a profound psychoactive effect. If you're just after the medicinal properties, than sure, edibles are a good route, but if you're after the "connection wid jah" then, inhalation is necessary.

It's really what you are after, and if you're fine with the intake routes.

shervin2,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I’ve never had much success with tinctures. Just very little effect no matter how much I did. Edibles are a whole other story.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: Squiby

shredder

Hi All,

If your lungs are bothering you, then giving them a break is a good idea.

I generally take homemade cannabis capsules when I take a break.

I use concentrates and rest of the stuff is from Amazon. Size 00 gel caps, sun flower lecithen, and coconut oil. And I fill caps with pipettes.

A good starting point is 2 grams concentrate, 1 tsp lecithen, 1 fluid ounce coconut oil. You may want to decarb the concentrate. Maybe not.

Melt the lecithen in the coconut oil, in gentle heat ,then add the concentrate and stir until it's clear. Then fill the caps and store in the fridge or freezer. That makes about 30 caps.

GoldenBud

Hi All,

your lungs are calling you because of these combusting consuming ...
if you stop combust I highly doubt you'll feel your lungs... almost non toxics when you vape, no Carbon monoxide get released at all from vaping! no chemical reaction ..
combusting = CO2 released, so is CO (carbon monoxide) there's a chemical reaction who released mainly CO2 and water

vaping means no chemical reaction occurs AT ALL!

Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker,
Top Bottom