stoners cant spell :P

TheVaporDaddy

do you guys ever notice that weed magizines have alot of spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes :p ??

TheVaporDaddy,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Typos are one thing, that is, IF the word is actually spelled incorrectly and not just an alternate spelling of the same word (there; their, etc). Grammar is another issue that isn't as easily detected by computers. I dream of that day.

But yes, it definitely makes sense.

mattybass,

gim

mattybass said:
Typos are one thing, that is, IF the word is actually spelled incorrectly and not just an alternate spelling of the same word (there; their, etc).
Homonyms! I am the Homonym police.
:ninja:

gim,

max

Out to lunch
bcleez said:
I hate the grammar police.
I've been notified that the grammar police division of FC has hereby awarded you a prize for your post, which is correct in its spelling and grammar. Your next rules violation, (aside from flaming/trolling), should it occur, will only result in a warning, and will not count against you in the violations database.

Still hate the grammar police? :cool:

max,

bcleez

A get out of jail free card. I'll take it.

(BTW I actually typed a lot more but was too scared that my grammar was wrong and just shortened it to that one blurb.) :lol:

bcleez,

lwien

bcleez said:
A get out of jail free card. I'll take it.

(BTW I actually typed a lot more but was too scared that my grammar was wrong and just shortened it to that one blurb.) :lol:
It's still wrong. It's a free "get out of jail" card. ;)

lwien,
Top Bottom