Stoner Doom,Stoner/Psychedelic Rock

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last decade of my life i've been diving into Stoner Rock,Stoner Doom,Sludge,Psychedelic rock and there are just 100s of great bands delivering top notch music experience and greatest of vibes..IMO It is just meant for stoners.. from stoners.. psychonauts or wormhole travelers or whatever.. :D So i will be posting here my favorite tracks and bands(mainly cause i dont want to flood the music thread with specific genre(few genres ) ,feel free do to so too. :)) Let's begin with something fresh .

Last edited:

cloudsosmoke

funny - ive got got an ultraviolet by samsara seeds at day 22

ill save listening to samsara blues till its been cured

do them together lol

DirtyD

Love some sleep, hof,om. Electric wizard as well. Eyehategod. Down. Goes so well with weed. Like reggae but different vibe of course. YouTube 'dopesmoker' by sleep if you haven't already today... Follow the smoke to Jerusalem. Cheers D

DirtyD,

DirtyD

That black plot vid is awesome. Check out their first 3 records if you have not. - ' the art of self defense' , ' surrounded by thieves' , and ' blessed black wings' - my favorite). High on fire. Go see them live they play all over the universe....

alixinchains

Yeah dude like I only got introduced to their music because Skinner, who is one of my favorite artists, did that for them. Love the old blacklight meets Heavy Metal the movie vibe, thats my shit. I'll definitely check out the rest of their catalog.

alixinchains,
Top Bottom