Stomach pains after combusting bowls, will vaporizing help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

METHODOLOLGICAL

Hey I feel like I get this stomach and chest ache when I smoke a few bowls, almost like I swallowed too much smoke and its stuck in their. Taking a little walk will relief the pain after I get a few burps out, But i cant seem to avoid the pain when Im just sitting down. Will vaporizing cut down the amount of air im swallowing, or cut down whatever is causing me this stomach ache? Thank you.

METHODOLOLGICAL,

max

Out to lunch
Hard to say, but why are you swallowing air when you smoke? You aren't supposed to suck food or swallow air. You don't want food particles in your lungs or a lot of air in your stomach. In order to see if this is really your problem, I'd suggest concentrating on inhaling your smoke and/or vapor, and don't swallow unless it's food or liquid.

max,

METHODOLOLGICAL

i dont do it on purpose, i just notice pain after i smoke many bowls (also remember im stationary, moving seems to alleviate it)

METHODOLOLGICAL,
Hey I feel like I get this stomach and chest ache when I smoke a few bowls, almost like I swallowed too much smoke and its stuck in their. Taking a little walk will relief the pain after I get a few burps out, But i cant seem to avoid the pain when Im just sitting down. Will vaporizing cut down the amount of air im swallowing, or cut down whatever is causing me this stomach ache? Thank you.

I'm by no means a medical professional, but your symptoms sound similar to mine. Do you ever get hearburn/acid reflux when you eat high acid, fatty, or spicy foods? What about consuming alcohol?

I noticed that when I switched to vaporizing the symptoms you mentioned mostly disappeared.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
@methodololgical - does your stomach ache happen with herb from different sources? i have read that herb treated with neem oil (pesticide) can cause that kind of reaction.

Hippie Dickie,

METHODOLOLGICAL

I'm by no means a medical professional, but your symptoms sound similar to mine. Do you ever get hearburn/acid reflux when you eat high acid, fatty, or spicy foods? What about consuming alcohol?

I noticed that when I switched to vaporizing the symptoms you mentioned mostly disappeared.

yes i have heartburn from drinking alcohol, i avoid beer and hard liqour, and i het heartburn generally from eating too fast, but something if i eat something ill get this weird stomach ache after even tho I ate a healthy meal.

METHODOLOLGICAL,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom