Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

nonamekevin

I dont look at the restrictor disk as training wheels, maybe because I only use the runt with the disk in. For me, it works better, and I'm able to get massive hits with the disk. Way bigger than without the disk, but again, it works better for my draw/flame/pack/etc.

Use what ya like. I think more people should try the disk with a bigger flame. Faster extraction, bigger hits, and the disk actually let's you push the limits a lot more than without.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Im kind of getting buyers remorse about getting a hydro maxx instead of the OG Brick after seeing everyone's. I wanted a brick but went with the hydro for possible future upgrades i doubt I'll ever buy, plus the Brick looks 100 times better. I need to stop looking at all your cool OGs. And they are all cool.
The runt doesn't have it's own thread (I think?), but to me it's pretty similar to the OG brick except in a lot smaller package. No disrespect to the OG, I love mine.

I'm curious what other fc members thing though.

YayVap

I agree @StormyPinkness the runt and OG are similar looking but sized different. My hydro Maxx works really well I just like the look of the OG (and the runt) over the Maxx i guess. Now that I'm using the restrictor disc really for the first time it's a while new much easier experience for me. @nonamekevin I like the disc a lot, and was just referencing an earlier post about the training wheels. I wanted to and still want to get my torch technique down better but I'm in total agreement that whatever works best is best for each of us. Not a step back because it's so much better for me now. Especially with the kief. The flavor really comes out. I'm wondering if anyone has the adapter and the dab banger accessory? I'd like those i think. I'd like to make some oil and try a dab. I'm wild that way. Happy father's day to all the dad's. Don't forget to tell your dad's too.

YayVap

@Coal Cracker i see on your list that you have an extensive collection of vapes and really nice group of Sticky Bricks. I'd like a Junior , a hydro glass water piece for my Maxx and the dabber accessories and I'll be set. You sir have all the cool things and I'm sure they are well thought out and chosen for good reasons. That makes me feel good about wanting a Junior too i have never had as tasty, big hits from any vape as my Sticky. The density, and clouds are almost as intense as smoking with the flavor of course being much much better. I'm really impressed with this vape style and I'm pretty sure I'm going to let my others go, and get what I listed earlier. I can't see myself reaching for any others of mine for me. Maybe in a group though.

Coal Cracker

@Coal Cracker i see on your list that you have an extensive collection of vapes and really nice group of Sticky Bricks. I'd like a Junior , a hydro glass water piece for my Maxx and the dabber accessories and I'll be set. You sir have all the cool things and I'm sure they are well thought out and chosen for good reasons. That makes me feel good about wanting a Junior too i have never had as tasty, big hits from any vape as my Sticky. The density, and clouds are almost as intense as smoking with the flavor of course being much much better. I'm really impressed with this vape style and I'm pretty sure I'm going to let my others go, and get what I listed earlier. I can't see myself reaching for any others of mine for me. Maybe in a group though.

I love the effect & taste of the sticky bricks. Its on a different level compared 2 my electronic vapes or dynavaps. You'll love the junior. It rips big tasty hits

YayVap

I know I'm still on my honeymoon with my new Maxx, but since I put The restrictor disc in I can be more aggressive putting the heat to her and it's opened up a whole new world of flavor and absolutely ginormous hits...and I can get me some clouds on my Surfer, well I used to lol. It's collecting dust. I'm doubly happy because I had gone back to smoking pinch hits because they are so fast and I really didn't have time to vape. I'm just not comfortable leaving my Surfer on 24/7 no slight to those guys at all. Their products are rock solid and probably safe to do that,but I can't do it. Anyway the Brick is instant hit, just like smoking. Now my problem is it's so fun i hate to hit and run. I wAnt to session with it. My wife is not super happy but I'm honing my craft. I've never tried an Evo or a sublimator but I can't imagine much better than the hits from my Maxx. Muy muy
Bueno.

nonamekevin

Cheers @YayVap! Still blown away with my Runt w/disk after 3 months now!

Ive been eyeing a Maxx for awhile. Do you use it dry, through a water piece, through a hydratube? From what I've heard, the runt falls in between a Jr and an OG, so I've thought the Maxx might be far enough different from the runt that it would be worth buying.

YayVap

Thanks @nonamekevin. So far I've only used my Maxx dry. It's not mean at all so my throat doesn't get all harshed out from dry hits. I do hope to get a hydratube sometime because others here have said they are "facemelting". Yes please! I think the main difference between the OG Brick and the Maxx is the ability to put the hydratube right on the Maxx. The mouthpieces look similar, and they would be the same size except part of the Maxx is used for storage space instead of looking good like the OG. The OGs look so good. So to my uneducated view i think they are about the same and the runt is between the jr. And the og/maxx. The jr seems so great for on the go with the self contained deal, and the Runt seems a perfect size. My wife will never understand why I NEED all 3lol. I think if you are into water filtration the Maxx would be a good buy, but i don't know 100% how much I'll usecwater , unless.....I add the dabber thing. Don't you usually dab through wzter? I never have yet.

nonamekevin

Thanks @nonamekevin. So far I've only used my Maxx dry. It's not mean at all so my throat doesn't get all harshed out from dry hits. I do hope to get a hydratube sometime because others here have said they are "facemelting". Yes please! I think the main difference between the OG Brick and the Maxx is the ability to put the hydratube right on the Maxx. The mouthpieces look similar, and they would be the same size except part of the Maxx is used for storage space instead of looking good like the OG. The OGs look so good. So to my uneducated view i think they are about the same and the runt is between the jr. And the og/maxx. The jr seems so great for on the go with the self contained deal, and the Runt seems a perfect size. My wife will never understand why I NEED all 3lol. I think if you are into water filtration the Maxx would be a good buy, but i don't know 100% how much I'll usecwater , unless.....I add the dabber thing. Don't you usually dab through wzter? I never have yet.
I do combo hits almost nightly out of the runt, and it's great dry or through water. I'm exclusively through water now, so I've been leaning towards the Maxx. But damn, a Jr sounds perfect for travel!

hopla

There's a give-away on Instagram by @vaporizewizard https://www.instagram.com/p/By0tKOMBGsQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
To those owning an OG, its structure is similar to the Runt's, right?
I find only one "defect" (very personal) to the Runt, it is wobbly and i use it wit a lot of caution (whereas the Junior is totally different and is steady as a rock), does the OG has the same "wobbly" sensation when you hold it or are the magnets more potent on it?
I surely will buy one eventually (never won anything in my life, lol) as i love StckyBricks' line-up, just curious to know about the feel when you hold this gigantic vape (gigantic compared to my all time favourite: the Junior, i love the big in-take glass of the OG though).

There's a give-away on Instagram by @vaporizewizard https://www.instagram.com/p/By0tKOMBGsQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
To those owning an OG, its structure is similar to the Runt's, right?
I find only one "defect" (very personal) to the Runt, it is wobbly and i use it wit a lot of caution (whereas the Junior is totally different and is steady as a rock), does the OG has the same "wobbly" sensation when you hold it or are the magnets more potent on it?
I surely will buy one eventually (never won anything in my life, lol) as i love StckyBricks' line-up, just curious to know about the feel when you hold this gigantic vape (gigantic compared to my all time favourite: the Junior, i love the big in-take glass of the OG though).

The magnets are definitely stronger. I love the OG. I first had a Runt, but upgraded a few months back to the OG and never turned back. It’s very solid though and it fits in my hand perfectly, and I do not have huge hands. It looks bigger in pictures, but it really isn’t that bad. Just not as portable. I would definitely get it whenever you can.

hopla

The magnets are definitely stronger. I love the OG. I first had a Runt, but upgraded a few months back to the OG and never turned back. It’s very solid though and it fits in my hand perfectly, and I do not have huge hands. It looks bigger in pictures, but it really isn’t that bad. Just not as portable. I would definitely get it whenever you can.
thanks for the feedback!
So It looks bigger in picture, I'll buy one one of these days, just have to be patient for now.

YayVap

I have the Maxx and its magnets are really strong. They almost rassal the metal spoon out of my hand when I'm loading kief . I like the way the OG looks....a lot. I wanted an OG but opted for the Maxx to add a hydratube someday. I wish I had an OG too. ... And a junior.

YayVap

Same thing for me @alleyhoops. I'm going to have to let a few of mine go. I don't have enough participation here to use the classified section yet, but my signature will look different before too long. I can't get over what an awesome vape my Maxx is with the restrictor disc in it. The clouds are like nothing I ever imagined from a vaporisor. I've been vaping for 11 or 12_years and I admit my experiences are still limited but I've been a serious consumer of herb for much longer and these vapes are REAL game changers. I hear that term used a lot, but in terms of flavor and density of the vapor nothing has come close to this for me. And the pieces are beautiful.

Same thing for me @alleyhoops. I'm going to have to let a few of mine go. I don't have enough participation here to use the classified section yet, but my signature will look different before too long. I can't get over what an awesome vape my Maxx is with the restrictor disc in it. The clouds are like nothing I ever imagined from a vaporisor. I've been vaping for 11 or 12_years and I admit my experiences are still limited but I've been a serious consumer of herb for much longer and these vapes are REAL game changers. I hear that term used a lot, but in terms of flavor and density of the vapor nothing has come close to this for me. And the pieces are beautiful.
I don’t throw words like game changer around lightly, but it definitely is a game changer if you are not used to the amount of clouds with a vape. It is definitely is a piece of art, if you like wood.

I reduced my collection down to only two vapes now. I have the OG and an Imp. The Imp is used when I am in the mood for a session. My next purchase is Milaana, if I can ever find one of those.

nonamekevin

I had to sell some of my other vapes in order be "allowed" to buy the OG. I just sold my Runt. i only picked up once since getting the OG. Good luck!
Really that big of a difference between the runt and OG? Can you elaborate on the difference?

The runt is my only brick, so I've been considering a Maxx for the house, with maybe a Jr for travel. The OG is sick though, I'm just not as sure on if the difference between the runt and OG is enough to warrant the purchase.

hopla

I remember the first time i saw a video about a Sticky Bricks Junior (VapelifeX or SneakyPete, can't remember, i saw them both the same day) i thought:"Well, that seems good but that seems really too good to be true. Let's try one, surely those guys are smooth-talkers (as youtube tends to become hucksters' and others influencers' paradise) but the product must be at least decent"
First time i tried my Junior i couldn't believe how good it was, and the technique was nowhere near how i can handle that vape today.
A Dynavap and a Sticky Bricks, it's what i could live with if i ever had to choose 2 (only 2 :ugh:) vaporisers to keep.

Really that big of a difference between the runt and OG? Can you elaborate on the difference?

The runt is my only brick, so I've been considering a Maxx for the house, with maybe a Jr for travel. The OG is sick though, I'm just not as sure on if the difference between the runt and OG is enough to warrant the purchase.

I love the huge vapor path, it's always cool and smooth. I find it easier to inhale than the runt. Much longer draws. I've also never combusted. I'll be totally honest, it's worth the purchase price, but I waited for a sale. My plan was to keep both and just rotate. That didn't happen, so I gave up the Runt.

ew91

I finally jumped on the Sticky Brick train during their last sale and am not disappointed. So tasty rip after rip. I ordered the OG and Runt initially and loved them so much I bought a Junior after the sale. @StickyBricks thanks for picking me such gorgeous pieces...they're as much fun to look at as to use!

I've only had them a couple of weeks (the Junior a couple of days) so i'm no Sticky pro. But, these things rock!! Every time I get a massive rip I think 'oh shit, I combusted' then take a look at the bowl and it's still green! They all make a distinct sound when the torch and draw are just right.

They all hit very different from each other while being the same. No favorite one. I love them all!

Sorry, I suck at reviewing things. Happy to answer any questions though.

YayVap

@ew91 you are my hero. I'd welcome you to the family but you brought the family with you with all 3 Bricks at once . I want a Jr so bad I'm about to do a backflip. Are you using the restrictor disc in any or all of them? I find i get large / huge hits without even a hint of combustion with my Maxx when I'm using the disc. Just giant dense clouds. Way to go going all in. I've only had my maxx a couple weeks too.

ew91

@YayVap Appreciate the welcome! No restrictors in any of them and I finger the carb. I started with the discs but couldn't get on with them. I either got no vapor or charred the load. I found that getting the torch length/angle and draw speed right to be more intuitive (for me.) They make a particular/distinct sound when the torch and draw are just right. I'd say the sound is more audible with the Runt and Junior. I can hit the Runt and Junior just on the sound they make, I need more visual feedback with the OG. Love these things!

I've been doing some experimentation the last few days. Normally, it takes about 5-6 draws to finish an almost packed bowl in the OG. Now the last two nights I got it down to two draws. i didn't pack the bowls and different, but I have been using a Scorch Torch on a high setting and getting amazing results. No charing, but a nice dark color and you can taste that the bowl is done with.

Top Bottom