1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Justpassedu, May 25, 2016.

1. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

I apply it directly to the OG, and then rub it in with a soft cloth. Only use a little bit at a time, it doesn't take much and you can add more later if necessary.

2. StickyBricks

StickyBricks Well-Known Member Manufacturer

@lovecrush exactly what vapor_eyes said...a few drops to one side, rub it in with a lint free cloth, then do the other sides and let sit for about twenty minutes, wipe off excess.

3. lovecrush

lovecrush http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ

Thanks a lot! It really makes a huge difference.

4. FreddieFresh

FreddieFresh Well-Known Member

Wait... so you guys are saying spit shining is NOT the correct method? :hmm: :drool: :freak: :lol:

5. ambertrichome

ambertrichome Well-Known Member

Tried the S&B capsules in the Maxx today. I,m liking the scorch reduction I'm getting and also how consistently similar the ABV is coming out now, usually a similar colour to Mighty ABV, which intern has increased the flavour :drool:
    Also a potential benefit was that I that I just flipped the capsule to finish the load and dumped it out for an easy clean up. Some kind of reduced sized ELB or similar would be awesome to try at some stage:science::sherlock:

WakeAndVape and FreddieFresh like this.
  6. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    So I just got this in the mail and wanted to do a "thank you sbl" unboxing post for the vape I just won in their munchies contest
    [​IMG]
    This crazy hydrotube came with it and is twice the size off my cheap dhgate one and rips effortlessly
    [​IMG]
    Instantly from seeing that wood peek out I got a mega hard wood boner [​IMG]
    Looking at this made me sad for not paying more for fancy wood for my enano, the feel was so smooth and great build quality to match .. Simple and unbreakable (unless you break it)
    [​IMG]

I played around with one load but never got more then thin clouds but no combustion, still trying to figure out the tech but first bowl and all :D

I am very thankful for winning this, been on the list for my first "non electric" vape, I can't wait to have more time with it and learn to do those killer clouds I been seeing
    :leaf::love::rockon:

Morty, Justpassedu, duff and 15 others like this.
  7. Other Side

Other Side Well-Known Member

Congrats!

8. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Sticky Brick Labs Company Rep

We're happy it arrived to you safely! Thank you for posting the photos. Congrats again on winning the contest and enjoy the heck out of it!

9. lovecrush

10. dos equis

dos equis Well-Known Member

Morty and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  11. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

@Hjalmark the key to unlocking the bricks potential lie in torch size and distance from intake, draw speed and making sure the screen is covered...also make sure you cover the carb.

you want to dip the flame in the intake, draw slow until the vapor starts to pour, then draw fast. make sure the screen is covered with material

Morty, Justpassedu, Hjalmark and 5 others like this.
  12. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Sticky Brick Labs Company Rep

Perfect Instructions!
    It seems he already got the tech down. He posted in the hydro thread. I just now now noticed he posted the HydroBrick he won here. Just now :lol:

Morty, Justpassedu, Hjalmark and 3 others like this.
  13. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Put some pineapple skunk bud and some witches breeze wax in my sbj and wow cloud after cloud after cloud! Nothing even compares to this on demand vaping! Nothing in my sig gets me as high.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Morty, Justpassedu, Hjalmark and 5 others like this.
  14. dos equis

dos equis Well-Known Member

So I was about to get a bowl going in the brick when I noticed something strange.

The metal part sticking out in this picture:
    https://www.puffitup.com/v/vspfiles/photos/stik.brick-4.jpg
    is suddenly gone. I swear it was there earlier when I last used it but now it's nowhere to be seen. The brick has been assembled in a bag since then. Are there ghosts in my house??? Could it have been pushed in? I have gone through the bag and everywhere I can think of and there's no trace of it.

15. btka

btka Well-Known Member

thanks for the info...
    today I bought crafty concentrate pads... and put one in my hydromaxx... will try if it will work...
    what are other members thinking about the modification mentioned on the reddit link...

16. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I just realized I've been so busy using it I haven't posted pics of my cherry og yet:
    [​IMG]

I absolutely love the trumpeted glass, but I could never use it over my this set (can't seem to get a good pic of these):
    [​IMG]

17. Hjalmark

Just got a new torch for my HydroBrick as the one I got with it had a cracking and was leaking
    [​IMG]
    But I went for double flame this time
    [​IMG]
    But not tested it yet as I need to drive to different town to buy good quality butane
    [​IMG]
    Another thing I did before running out of bud couple if weeks ago was to add a screen to the heat intake but wanted to get a liquid pad for the mighty vaporizer to stop the flame from getting into the bowl
    But might be a problem that exists because I have not had enough time (=bud) to practice with

I had it combust BUT then I been using it to pull out everything I could get from Avb so maybe more like pushing it past limit

Otherwise I been getting some premo hits when done right

Still would like some tips!

18. duff

duff Well worn

Keep trying @Hjalmark. It is worth it.

I'd imagine that the screen you added will help but try loading small bowls.

I shoot for two hits per load to maximize flavor (mmmmmmm), eliminate stirring and it moves the flower a bit lower.

19. Hjalmark

Going to do smaller loads when I get some bud BUT it's the only vape I have that can be stirred because large bowl size and I actually like it :D

20. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Loaded just enough to cover the screen and took a nice tasty pull off it. As I was exhaling I bent over to check the bowl under a light and a big drop of drool fell out of my mouth.

Great vapes make you drool.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  21. btka

btka Well-Known Member

ditched the idea...
    do not use the conentrate pads anymore... there was no improvement using them...

22. duff

duff Well worn

Agreed. The Sticky lineup is a joy to stir, but for me smaller bowls mean delicious fresh hits only. And just as it's easy to stir, it's easy to load!

23. ambertrichome

ambertrichome Well-Known Member

I tried the upper screen mod in the MAXX and found that the screen became red hot without decent vape production, it didn't offer any advantages as far as I could see, I'll stick to the S&B capsules for scorch reduction they work great even half packed:2c::sherlock:

24. aSmallGreyStone

aSmallGreyStone New Member

Just getting the hang of the OG Brick, picked up a bigger torch yesterday and it's working like a dream. :rockon: This vape really is in a league of its own, the only thing that comes close (that I have used) is the E-Nano or maybe the Vapcap... but still it's quite a bit in front.
    On stirring, I find with the deep bowl and the tool so close at hand it's a breeze.

Saturday night and I'm on student vacation, I'll be breaking out the Brick(s) tonight... :evil:

25. lovecrush

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors