Starter looking for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

staticmindNL

Hi from the Netherlands!

I'm suffering from PTSD and most likely will get a prescription for medical cannabis! Thats why im looking to get my first vaperizer!
I cant stand the smell of tabacco and combusted herbs but the herbs are helping me quite a bit!
Had the change to use the volcano of a buddy, and liked it very well!
I would like to get a portable fairly small device and dont have the bucks for a FF2 or a pax or so!

I'm looking for a something around €150! Would love a nice vape but most of all a range of temps and a good taste!

Hope you guys could help me out!

Sorry for my english! Not a native!

Atm im looking at the FM pro, storm, g pen elite, boundless cf, summit+

Last edited:
staticmindNL,
Reactions: ataxian

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I would like to get a portable fairly small device and dont have the bucks for a FF2 or a pax or so!

Just remember that price does not directly equate to performance. Spending more money doesn't mean the vaporizer magically gets you more medicated.

Different vaporizers work better for different people - it all depends on your situation. Clearly you want a portable vape.

I would personally suggest you avoid the Storm and the Gpen vaporizers. Instead check out the Arizer Air - it's a wonderful beginner vape which is extremely versatile and uses a standard replaceable 18650 battery (used in ecigs as well)

TomC1315

I've had my Arizer Air for a year now ... maximum reliability / very minimal maintenance required.

IMGDKzcl.jpg

I've modified the (optional) outer sleeve ...

2UnUtpbl.jpg

y3FEEYhl.jpg

Domed screens are available (aftermarket/eBay) to accommodate smaller (.05g - .08g) loads.

An extra 18650 battery & a NITECORE i2 charger (hasn't failed me ) is working out great.

staticmindNL

I quess the arizer air is a bit above budget...

Is it that much better then the ones i mentioned?

staticmindNL,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
If money is a concern, look at the vapcap, it's under $40 shipped. It requires a lighter to heat, but it is probably the most portable vaporizer on the market.

I'm a real sucker for the Crafty, I've had mine for almost 2 years now. It's not at all cheap though!

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I will always promote the flowermate family I love my v5.0s, three temp options, but the pro has full temp control and are very affordable and effective.

AcidWolf

Considering your budget €150 = $168.29 I would suggest a Cosmetic Seconds - Silver Surfer from 7th Floor for a desktop, Boundless CFX (cheaper Mighty), or Arizer Air/Solo. Also check out the FC Classifieds. If you get a SSV you can buy a @DDave kit later for max efficiency.

Squiby

If money is a concern, look at the vapcap, it's under $40 shipped. It requires a lighter to heat, but it is probably the most portable vaporizer on the market.

I'm a real sucker for the Crafty, I've had mine for almost 2 years now. It's not at all cheap though!

I second the vote for the Vapcap. The base model is $30. The range for the different Vapcap models is from $30 USA - $199 USA. They are the sizeof a cigarette and they can stand up to vapes many times its cost. They really are fantastic vapes.

Check out the Dynavap thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-225

5Cvxqu7.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I would recommend the Arizer Air as it is a fantastic performer for the $$ but your choices are somewhat limited. The vapes mentioned here are all good performers but wit the Solo/Air you have a bunch of options & can easily pair it with a bubbler or bong.

Macc_z

As a starter, nothing fancy the Solo or air will be perfect.

I've heard okay things about the G pen. However, the plastic eh.. kinda rubs me the wrong way and their reputation does not hold well with me.

Personally, when I look into a vape, I consider the warranty and how long the vape will last. Arizer has a great reputation and solid products. You wont be disappointed.

Macc_z,

staticmindNL

The problem i think with the arizer models is that i cant really put it in my pocket and leave the home, due to its glass parts that cant be packed inside or so...

I like that i could use it with small amounts of herbs with the domed fences but still a bit to expensive right now! And like i said the portablility is so so due to the glass stem.

The vapcap is nice, but im looking for an electrical vape with the option to make small sessions with small amounts..

staticmindNL,

Ricardo

I've just bought an Xvape Vital as a backup/portable and was very impressed straight out of the box. The only other Vape I've ever used is the Ascent with the ceramic chamber and glass stems so I wasn't expecting a cool session with this one - the chamber is very close to the mouthpiece and the mouthpiece is hard plastic. But the chamber is ceramic, easy to load and @ 195°C (383°F) it didn't seem harsh at all. I think this is partly due to the air vents surrounding the chamber - the draw is easy and smooth, basically just breathing in. There is precise digital temperature control from really low to very high. I see there are glass stems and a dinky water attachment available as accessories but I doubt I'll get those. The Vital is super stealthy, fits in the palm of the hand and could be mistaken for an asthma inhaler (but stylish). The airpath is separate from the electrics so no worries there. It has a non-removable battery and charges via usb port. It wasn't the Vape I set out to buy but for 70 bucks I think it'll be a fine secondary Vape.

Ricardo,

little maggie

Of the ones you mentioned I'd recommend the boundless. Normally I'd recommend the arizers and vapcap but given the financial limits I think the boundless will work better than others you list. If you can find an arizer air you can afford then that might be a bit better. It's $169 at puff it up. I don't know the conversion so that may actually work. The air and it's mouthpieces are all in a very small case that will take up no more space than the boundless.

CRvapes

Get the CFX handsdown!
Mine has a small bug that came after a day of usage. While using, it gives me correct battery precentage but upon plugging it in through dc charger. it always displays 4 out of 5 bars regardless of how long you leave it charging.

other than that. This thing performs really well.

Boundless has a very nice product. They need to be recognized in the industry for having a high end product at a fraction of the cost. Reminds me of ONEPLUS.NET

i am extremely happy with my CFX and using it more often than the crafty and yesterday i had the best session ever with this thing.....

boundless told me to send my unit back and theyll replace it but i dont have time for that right now. lol i cant let it go even though i have a crafty which is suppose to be my main vaporizer.

Ps. @Boundless Vape Technology - now if you send me a new one and i can send the old one back upon receiving replacement. We shall be talking ;)

staticmindNL

I do like the looks on the air! And there are some great reviews!
But i guess its over budget and with the glass stem not really portable enough due to the change of breaking it (with my lifestyle)

Just came across the alpha, looks nice too!

Its a pretty hard choice you know..
One thing i know for sure,
Dont wanna use a lightner!

staticmindNL,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Here's another option. How often to vape away from home?

You could get a plug-in e-nano (which is the greatest vape of all time) (yeah, that's right) and then buy a disposable o-pen to use on the road. Do you like oil?

I have many vapes at my disposal because I'm a VAS bitch, but I'm going on a overnight down the shore tomorrow and the o-pen is all that I'm bringing. No muss no fuss. Then home to the nano. :wave:

staticmindNL

I will most likely vape away from home 75% of the time!

Tried oils but thats not what i like!!

Thats why im looking for a portable herb vape like i said. But the only problem is the budget!

staticmindNL,

Ricardo

:2c: Dude, the Flowermate Mini 5.0S is the most frequently recommended budget session vape. And I can personally recommend the XVape Vital.. for $70 :peace:

CRvapes

Here's another option. How often to vape away from home?

You could get a plug-in e-nano (which is the greatest vape of all time) (yeah, that's right) and then buy a disposable o-pen to use on the road. Do you like oil?
:wave:

Holyyyy!!! thanks for bringing this vape to my attention

"funny how i told myself, i do not need any more vapes. im a 1 person and not a store. 3 is enough."

little maggie

You might compare the enano to the underdog. There are pluses to each one of the logs.

little maggie,

Mr. Me2

Have you watched or read Buzz Danklin's reviews on his site at vaporizerwizard.com? I strongly recommend it; he'll help put things in perspective for you.

Having said that, I thought the Boundless vapes would get more love here. People seem to love them, and great bang for the buck (great value)

And I have to add that I think you should consider the grasshopper, if you don't mind waiting for one. Game changer and unbelievable value.

Mr. Me2,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi from the Netherlands!

I'm suffering from PTSD and most likely will get a prescription for medical cannabis! Thats why im looking to get my first vaperizer!
I cant stand the smell of tabacco and combusted herbs but the herbs are helping me quite a bit!
Had the change to use the volcano of a buddy, and liked it very well!

I'm looking for a something around €150! Would love a nice vape but most of all a range of temps and a good taste!

Hope you guys could help me out!

Sorry for my english! Not a native!

Atm im looking at the FM pro, storm, g pen elite, boundless cf, summit+
I lived in EUROPE for 5 years (VERSAILLES FRANCE)

I was all over EUROPE before the EU.

Their has been many decent suggestions.
We are all different and like different stuff.

The AIR I never tried however many like it! @CarolKing might expound?

I use a SOLO because it's the first one I liked. (super cheap) (JOINTS I love however they hate me)?
Plug-in = NANO, EVO, "Q" with @DDave kit and so many others.
My SILVER SURFER or any 7th floor products are cheap and effective.

WAX PEN's are handy however the cheap ones last about a week?
W9 TECH stuff last much longer and well made! (I'm addicted to SHATTER) @SamuraiSam

If your budget is a concern a VCAP I have not tried however many like it?
I have a HAZE V3 to try this week. (can't wait) @scottg402

"opinions are like ASSHOLES everybody has one"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom