Standard Vs Hands Free

blazin

i have decided between the budah and ssv i like that i can control my hit and take it away when im not drawing its much quicker i think hands free might get a little hotter im guessing i dont know but my friends vaporking hands free throws some crazzy vapes even more than my freinds ssv but i like the way the ssv looks so anyways if u all can say which u prefer and why mostly as to how the hands free hit i imgine its not as much vape as whip style please inform me

oh ya i almost forgot has anyone tried the whips with the dimples in them from california vapor company no filter is needed

mod note: posts merged. please use the edit button to avoid back to back posts.

blazin,

spyder

easy solution...

If SSV is on your radar... get the standard and the hands free adapter

I have both SSV with standard /HFA and hands free GOG... I use the standard with the HFA

The GOG just isn't the same on the SSV.... if you want GOG, I would say get the DBV and spend the extra money on some custom glass

IMHO....The GoG is not meant for the SSV... it just doesn't sit right with the angle of the SSV

Both hit the same.... both are the same vape one has the custom angle and custom glass. and a metal base.. the other does not... but on the inside they are the same... same switch.... same heater... same shell...

good luck... either one will blow your socks off

spyder,

blazin

a buddy of mine from cali says he gets better hits with the standard he says the hands free is to air restricted u have to hit it harder he said as to the wand its like ur hiting a bat with no carb he explained ... does anyone know if thats true then a whip is by far better

blazin,

tokinGLX

blazin said:
a buddy of mine from cali says he gets better hits with the standard he says the hands free is to air restricted u have to hit it harder he said as to the wand its like ur hiting a bat with no carb he explained ... does anyone know if thats true then a whip is by far better
it sounds to me like the screen in his(assuming it was his) ground glass whip is more clogged than the one in his standard wand.

tokinGLX,
Top Bottom