St. Patrick's Day

Tranquility

Tomorrow, millions will drink beer dyed green. Others...

cbbf6ad2e10033b1350b04c34fae7cd6.jpg

Anyone going to a "green" party? Or, do you revert to being Irish on St. Paddy's day and drink?

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Well I'm one quarter Irish and grew up in the late fifties in Northern Illinois. My mom, sister and myself would search the backyard for "Four-Leaf Clovers" and we found them, even some five-leafs. My mom would then delicately put them individually into wax paper and stick them into an Encyclopedia Britania.

I also took to liking the Notre Dame "Fighting Irish" Football team and I was brought up a Methodist. My mom told me that all who went to ND weren't all CATHOLIC, but had to abide by rules of ND.

Not sure what I'm doing for St. Patrick's Day, maybe watch a little "March Madness" and a couple IRISH movies. I could go to the St. Patrick's Day Parade in San Francisco(Mt. Bike on Cal-Train 45min.) but damn, those crowds(Moreso on train,especially bikes) and then there's the weather. Got a weak system blowin' thru, and I don't mind gettin' a little wet, it's the wind and cold factor that would concern me. Just in case I'll charge my camera battery. CYA.

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
On the way to the pub now to get a few practice 1s in for tomorrow hehe :nod::lol::nod:

Well I have five syrups on the way(Amazon) and will revcieve four of them before or on St. Patrick's Day, but unfortunately the "Irish Cream" won't show up till the following Monday. Oh well I have two types of "Baily Type" Liqueor, Caroline's and O'Connery's Irish Cream. The syrup was for my coffee expresso cappuccino. "Aye, tis thi luck of the Irish".

blackstone

I'm lucky I don't really drink! I did get a real nice Baileys chocolate sweet the other day as part of a custom set, if I was thinking straight I would have just chosen the baileys ones and some green topped mint ones to suit the weekend!

I also found green cola today, no not that type of cola. the liquid type!

I hope everyone survived the "Fighting (drunken) Irish":shrug::uhoh::goon:

MNmZgT5.jpg

Top Bottom