SSV/ da buddha/ MFLB and iolite

wak

i currently own a volcano and a vapolution i love the volcano and the vapolution has its place but i won a scratch card the other day and have a little bit saved up, what vape out of the silver surfer, da buddha / MFLB or iolite would YOU recommend and why?

Mod note: The General section is labeled- "Vapor related but not model specific". That means it's not for discussing specific vapes. Thread moved.

wak,

lwien

I'd recommend them all, but for different reason.
The Iolite for a party portable
The MFLB for a personal portable
The Buddha for a hands free personal home vape that provides super thick, rich, lung ripper hits.
The Silver Surfer for non-hands free personal home that provides a littler thicker rich hit than the Buddha provides where a user likes a little more interaction with the vape along with the ability to customize it with a plethora of custom glass pieces.

lwien,

Pappy

shmaporist
lwien said:
I'd recommend them all, but for different reason.
The Iolite for a party portable
The MFLB for a personal portable
The Buddha for a hands free personal home vape that provides super thick, rich, lung ripper hits.
The Silver Surfer for non-hands free personal home that provides a littler thicker rich hit than the Buddha provides where a user likes a little more interaction with the vape along with the ability to customize it with a plethora of custom glass pieces.
+1

Pappy,

OC513

Dabaholic
lwien is on the money......with what you have now I would say your best bet is a portable. Personally I absolutely love my MFLB. It freed me to get out and still get my vapor. Before I got it I was becoming a bit of a recluse(not my style at all) because I didnt want to combust and I dont like to be away from my meds for too long....now I can get vapor in places I would never dream of smoking. Love it.

OC513,

wak

thank you based on that im pretty sure da buddha fits what i need as i can live without portability if i can just get some big rips.

wak,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I own 3 of the 4 (SSV, Iolite, and MFLB) and lwien hit the nail on the head. I vape mainly on the go, and after buying the LB, my Iolite hasn't been used. Many times I had issues with the Iolite not igniting and had to spend X amount of minutes trying to fix it. If you have fresh batts for the LB, you are good to go. Having never tried a Buddha I can't personally compare it to the SSV, however I know some users prefer the angle of the SSV heater cover over Buddha's due to material going into the Buddha unit. I use both my LB & SSV daily and I am very happy with both, hope that helps you.

AgentofChaos,
If you have other decent vaporizers, the only place for the MFLB is on the go. Not as a strike against it, it's efficient, small and silent and has a lifetime warranty, the only vape that does as far as I know. Iolite owners without complaints are very rare. MFLB shines like the sun when you're on the go, though, and it makes your material go a long way.

Out of your choices, you already HAVE a whip style vape, the vapolution. If it works tip top then you virtually no reason to buy a Dabhudda or the Silver Surfer, unless you find the vapor on the vapolution is airy and wispy; the SSV supposedly is the king of big, milky, whip-vapor hits.

Do you have lots of awesome glass from your old smoking days? A whip type vape can be used with a bong or the like with a very inexpensive glass adaptor, and used with the vapolution you already have. A glass vapobowl or vaporstar is something to consider if you want something that can be used with glass without being tied to an electric socket.

A volcano + whip type + stealth mobile (MFLB) + Glass on glass adaptor for whip = A pretty full vapor arsenal.

I'd actually like to hear how you like the Vapolution.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom