SSV and a night of fun. Any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swangin' Thangs

I've had my ssv over a year now. Well I got some fire kush and get off at 7. I got work at 10 but I wanna pull an all nighter or very late night of blazing! Any suggestions on what to do. I got hdtvs all game systems since I work in that sector and mad movies.

Also any tips on how to get a nice long draw. I feel like I can draw anymore after like 10 secs but I wanna be able to draw longer without burning. Any different types of draws you ca do? Also gonna have a glass or two of bubbly. I just feel like having a relaxing night even though it may suck tomorrow but I can wake n bake then too hahaha then it's energy drink time for work

Swangin' Thangs,

THC

Daft Vapour
Hi bruv I am presuming ur using the ssv, if you want long draws try filling your bowl only half way turn the heat up to 2/3 get a bong and attach make a bed of green (like a bed of lettuce but mini!:) ) and then drop 3 -4 amounts of kiff about the side of a pea on to the bed . Then hit it hard and fast. the speed of your breath will mean it doesn't catch (that and the fact the bowl is only half fully move the wand when sucking hold that first pull down even though there is not much vis vape, then stir and repeat you should get long thick satisfying hits if you want to put more in your bowl maybe get a fatty fill it half way this will stop allot of accidental combustion. Have fun. Radio controlled toys are awesome (particularly indoor mini ones that cant shoot the other down!) as is laser tag with enough people, cards and any game that involves the memory can be a laugh , or Rock band with everyone having and instrument, i don't know what you into other than the obvious:) but enjoy your self its latter than you think! peace

THC,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom