SS Hydraline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I've got a beautiful hydraline I'd like to trade. I've had it a couple of months and discovered I like my layback inline as much as this one. So I have decided I'd like to try something else :)

Basically, I'll trade for another hydratube, OR I will consider stand-alone glass. If you have something worth more than the hydraline, I'd also consider adding some cash for the right piece.

This tube is in perfect condition and came to me straight from SSFG after my first one had a defect. PM me any questions, offers, etc. I am not overly anxious to get rid of this, so I'd like to take a bunch of offers (hopefully) before I decide.

Thanks for looking!! Oh yea, I'll also throw in a HyraStand :)

img4644y.jpg

img4645sn.jpg

img4641w.jpg

img4525q.jpg

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
If you are interested in a trade, please send me (or post) a photo of what you have. I also need the VapeXhale site to come back up so I can see the pricing and descriptions!

Thanks!

Tstat,
Reactions: ogcook

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hows the diffusion on this compared to the swagger showercap?

mvapes,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I would say it has more diffusion- or at least "different" diffusion. If you have ever hit an inline layback, it similar to that. Really low water volume, so your hit gets to your lungs faster (no can, etc.). I actually overmedicated my first few times with this until I got used to it.

I've had a few offers, but nothing earth shattering ;) And like I said, I'm not dying to let it go, but if someone wanted to trade a Mobius or SG (along with cash from me, of course) I'd certainly make the trade. Or maybe straight up for different HT...

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Anyone have a nice "oil rig" they would like to trade?

Tstat,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I have a nice inline with an additional 8 arm down made by a company called zion precision glass. I would be willing to add some cash to play.

mvapes,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
^^^ Pics? I'm NOT looking to trade for an oil rig anymore. I crazily ended up with 2 rigs and I don't even dab :)
So, what I'd love is a Möbius that isn't a matrix (I'd add cash) or something great that doesn't have an obnoxious label.

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Bumps are allowed for price drops ONLY. Do not abuse this rule. Any post that is not answering a question regarding an item will be considered a bump. This isn't the first time either. Next time is a warning point. Read the rules please.
I'll take $250.00, or still entertaining trades for worked glass. :)

Tstat,
Reactions: ogcook

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
After this ^^^, I'm closing the thread and starting a new one for Sale/Trade.

Tstat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom