Spot on this site for vape videos?...

envyxoa

Sorry pretty new to FC! Im seeing if theres a spot on the site just for vape videos like people hitting them and so on. Theres some vapes id like to see people use more and cant find videos on. Thanks so much

envyxoa,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Sorry pretty new to FC! Im seeing if theres a spot on the site just for vape videos like people hitting them and so on. Theres some vapes id like to see people use more and cant find videos on. Thanks so much
Each device has its own threads, split into Portable and Desktop sections.

People use hosting sites like Imgur or whatever to host videos and post the links.

There are also a few glass threads where you will see people testing function in video.

No section of just people posting video of milking hits.

Canna Chameleon,

envyxoa

Each device has its own threads, split into Portable and Desktop sections.

People use hosting sites like Imgur or whatever to host videos and post the links.

There are also a few glass threads where you will see people testing function in video.

No section of just people posting video of milking hits.
Bottom part is what I meant. Hard to sort through all the pages to find vids of them thanks anyway

envyxoa,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Totally agree that you are better off looking at the thread for the vape you are researching for videos.

However there is this thread:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bottom part is what I meant. Hard to sort through all the pages to find vids of them thanks anyway

Yeah if you want specific things, best option would be to use Google, hopefully if tagged properly the video link would take you here or Reddit or wherever it was shared... Alternatively it would be better to post in specific product threads requesting videos, if you don't want to search further, then you might be able to get new videos made for you, or people who already have videos might see it and share it, or share other videos they found... You could even post in ask FC if you have a particular request that won't get attention otherwise? And yeah discord probably ideal for video sharing more

envyxoa

Instagram is good if you can find people who have the vapes you want to see.

If I have any vapes you want videos of, I'll shoot em :D
Some idk if you can get but ive heard of and they are niche enough to where i cant find any videos on them. Ex: grasshopper nomad i saw a vid of it in the threas. toad is one also id like to see.
Firewood 9 ive seen ppl have on reddit but no videos on YT or reddit actually of people using it speceficly. And theres probably more I havent seen that id like to see vids of. Farily new to weed as it became legal in my state almost exactly a year ago and I went straight to herb vapes.

A good start would be to follow @Custom Flower Hardware. :tup::tup:
Thx <3

Yeah if you want specific things, best option would be to use Google, hopefully if tagged properly the video link would take you here or Reddit or wherever it was shared... Alternatively it would be better to post in specific product threads requesting videos, if you don't want to search further, then you might be able to get new videos made for you, or people who already have videos might see it and share it, or share other videos they found... You could even post in ask FC if you have a particular request that won't get attention otherwise? And yeah discord probably ideal for video sharing more
Is there a discord server for this community that im missing out on? Lol

envyxoa,
Reactions: Vehmic

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Some idk if you can get but ive heard of and they are niche enough to where i cant find any videos on them. Ex: grasshopper

Grasshopper has been discontinued and there are a ton of videos out there with them although perhaps many no longer hosted expired?? But yeah Shay has videos of it more recently in the IO thread in fact

nomad i saw a vid of it in the threas. toad is one also id like to see.

Did you check the toad thread? Most of these threads have them somewhere, but if they're no longer visible etc you can post in the thread to request them?

Firewood 9 ive seen ppl have on reddit but no videos on YT or reddit actually of people using it speceficly.

There are videos with FW9 in the firewood thread here, you could try searching for the term video although people don't always write that word when they post one... Most videos will not be on YT I think they have restrictions? Reddit also took down a ton of stuff

And theres probably more I havent seen that id like to see vids of. Farily new to weed as it became legal in my state almost exactly a year ago and I went straight to herb vapes.

I mean you find the videos when you follow specific vapes and are on top of the various avenues, there isn't really one channel for them, there are certain people that do reviews regularly and well like vaporizer wizard although he doesn't even cover everything anymore either?

Honestly it takes a lot of heavy research to track down everything you want to know about a vape including how it works and looks etc. this place is a treasure trove if you have the patience to read...

Is there a discord server for this community that im missing out on? Lol

No we are here, but like I think the ent exchange might have a channel for videos or photos and community aspects? A lot of the Reddit crowd moved there I think, or other vape brands that have specific discord servers set up with various channels

Top Bottom