Spec me a vape replacement?

Reppyboyo

Hi,

I've been using a Pinnacle Pro for the passed two years and unfortunately it is beginning to take its last breaths as the battery barely holds charge anymore.

I'm pretty confused by the dizzying array of portable vapes now available!

All I really require is USB charging capability (I use battery packs at festivals for instance), portability and a good hit. :)

From what I've browsed at the Grasshopper and the Firefly 2 would seem suitable, any other candidates worth me looking at?

Thanks for your time!

Oogendoogan

Yeah man CFX is conduction, Milaana is convection. If money is not an issue I would go milaana. I have tried a mighty many times, similar to a CFX but more expensive and it doesn't compete with my Milaana. RBT has the store up and they are shipping very fast now.

subway13029

I wouldn t say a mighty can't compete with milaana because it def can. It's very strong vape just different from milaana..

Oogendoogan

True.. I kinda over spoke. For me it cant. But I have some strict standards for my vapor and am more than willing to stand near a desk to get it, or use the Milaana which takes technique but can give desktop style convection, or at least close. I mean shit if you like a session vape more the Milaana can't compete with the mighty. I am speaking from a point of purely vapor quality, which for me the Milaana wins in. I just don't dig the conduction/convection mix as much but if that's your thing the Mighty is great. I said Milaana because he brought up grasshopper and FF2, figured he was thinking on demand.

subway13029

I totally feel ya and agree to a point. Just didnt wanna be throwing that out there as fact..lol..eveyone has their opinions which is what makes this site so great so many points of view and all of them fairly intelligent..haha

Oogendoogan

Yeah thanks dude, I agree. And you got me with what you said.. I kinda said it as a fact when that's just a fact for me. Honestly the OP should check out the mighty if money is not an issue. I've had so many vapes lol. What I like and what most will like are going to be different.

Top Bottom