Spanish dispensaries

Pablopicasso

I live I Madrid and I'm member in 2 dispensaries ....you know here peaple don't mind about marijuana but it is iligal.
The situation is frustrating because you have the right to do a association of people that share weed like a club let's say but some time Police is waiting you outside and their goal is to find something iligal on you in order to make you testify against the club.
You can't take anything out of the club!!
Also it cost 3 times more than black market making it impossible to buy for a regular user.
So things here aren't evolving in the right direction yet and some time I fell discrimination and fear of a plant that just ignorant don't understand properly.
Some time im jelous of U.S freedom in the way you see the matter, freedom to decide freedom to know what you consuming freedom do enjoy and don't worry.
Is difficult to find good wax lol......
So unfortunately I can't say that the weed that I consume is legal because of the impossible situation!!
Honestly would love that 100% of my weed could be legal I swear!
In Amsterdam they say that aren't serving alcohol in smoker club and is bacause they know alcohol created more social problem that weed...
Example:if some guy is drunk in a street it is possible that could get in a fight or be a little arrogant with a leady if smoked a joint probably it will end sleeping in his room!
Some time I fell so discriminated.

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Yeah man I am spanish too from Ciudad Real and this sucks. Fortunately i have a little indoor grow tent, legally bought, and can I legally buy everything including seeds. I am lucky because i have room for it and also dont have to go out with anything.

Top Bottom