Space Case 4 Piece Medium Titanium Black Grinder

pngwyn

For sale is a Space Case 4 Piece Grinder that comes in Titanium black. This is an official Space Case grinder with Lifetime Manufacturer's warranty. (diameter 2.5")

For those of you skeptical whether or not a Space Case is worth it, I personally think it is. It's easily (imo) the best grinder on the market and could last you a lifetime if you take care of it. The teeth on these are as sharp as ever, stay sharp, and the metal NEVER CHIPS like some cheaper grinders. On top of this, the 4 piece grinder includes a really high quality mesh screen that helps catches a TON of kief or plant powder that can be stored and used later on.

The ONLY reason I am selling this is so I can get a larger size. In fact it is on it's way now, so I have no need to keep this. Save yourself a few bucks and get this amazing grinder. As someone who loves to vaporize, having the best grinder is mandatory for me.

Appearance: 9/10 -- very minor nearly invisible scratches under certain light from use, tried to picture them best I could. Besides that the space case pick looks a little bit used.

Functionality: 9.75/10 -- I would say 10, but it's not brand new, it probably turns with a TINY bit more friction than it did brand new, but it's still smooth as glass. The teeth are still as sharp as the day I got it, and the screen still catches powder amazingly.

Asking is $60 + $5 shipping via USPS 2-3 day priority anywhere in the US.

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

pngwyn,

mscm888

I got the exact same thing and agree about how awesome it is. Yours looks to be in great shape so someone would be getting a great deal. Good luck.

mscm888,

pngwyn

So I am actually going to keep this after all.

Just a heads up the Space Case LARGE is a complete gimmick in my opinion. You get the benefit of a larger space case, but the hole size is increased, and the teeth per square inch is reduced, therefore you get a less fine grind as a result... seemingly trading functionality for size. Personally I like grinders to grind as fine as possible, so I returned it right away.

Going to ask mod to close this thanks for the interest all.

pngwyn,
Top Bottom