Soy Lecithin To ABV Ratio?

violentz313

Im experimenting with lecithin and abv in pill form but i need to know first how much to cut the abv with. Im going to try an uncooked method as ive read it works before but needed to know about how much lecithin i should add to lets say a gram and i can figure the rest out from there. Any help with people who have alrweady experimented with lecthin to abv ratios would be great thanks guys.

violentz313,

Qbit

cannabanana
violentz313 said:
Im experimenting with lecithin and abv in pill form but i need to know first how much to cut the abv with. Im going to try an uncooked method as ive read it works before but needed to know about how much lecithin i should add to lets say a gram and i can figure the rest out from there. Any help with people who have alrweady experimented with lecthin to abv ratios would be great thanks guys.

The only ratio I've found re soy lecithin was around 10-15% of the oil/fat you're cooking your weed in. But if you're just capping soy lecithin and ABV, then I don't know. And it probably won't work nearly as well that way. But if you really wanted to know all about it you could ask BadKittySmiles in the cooking forum over at GrassCity.

Qbit,
Top Bottom